Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surpise Gifts begin to arrive! *Updated*

We had gotten 4 codes, and one of them was the dice. I just got the replacement code a few hours ago. I was pretty happy with the dice, since I got so many of the chests. lol
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 05:13 AM   #92
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

I got both emails together. I got 1 replacement code and got 1 chest. Now I was thinking ok I bought 4 Zodiac pets so I guess its 1 per customer. Then I saw the front page story and figured, what the hay maybe I ca get the 5 spree rolls too?!? LOL. I opened the 1st email and it and 4 codes. So in all I ended up with 4 chests + 5 free spree rolls. Pretty cool, I'd say. Thanks GANZ!!!
kristaw5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #93

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I got my replacement code this morning. So I ended up with bonus rolls and a chest. I bought a zodiac pet months ago, so I was happy to get anything.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #94
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Awesome! Got my replacement code so I got the chest and 5 rolls for Spree! Thanks Ganz! haha
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #95
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

man, there are so many glitches in webkinz
btw how many items can the chest??? can u even put items in???
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #96
Boog004

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

This turned out better than I had hoped. I didn't enter my code yesterday, so today I got another code from Ganz. I entered yesterdays code and it still gave me 5 spree rolls and todays code gave me my chest. I love freebies lol.
WebKinLover004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #97
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Zodiac Estore Pet Surprise Gifts begin to arrive! *Updated*

That looks cool! Congrats to those members.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #98

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Hey! Could anyone help? I got the code and the replacment code, I was wondering before i enter them does anyone know am i able to put the codes on any webkinz account or does it have to go on the account the zodiac pet is on?
I dont like the chest and want to be nice and put the code on my sisters account but her account isnt connected to my estore account at all.... THANKS!
katiekinz1986 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #99
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinz1986
Hey! Could anyone help? I got the code and the replacment code, I was wondering before i enter them does anyone know am i able to put the codes on any webkinz account or does it have to go on the account the zodiac pet is on?
I dont like the chest and want to be nice and put the code on my sisters account but her account isnt connected to my estore account at all.... THANKS!
any account will work. You don't have to put it on the one with the pet
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:57 PM   #100

katiekinz1986 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for the help cows4you!
katiekinz1986 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
beware the spree rolls

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: