Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #61
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

I am really surprised, but really excited, that they came out with the rest of the tree top line so quickly. Now to earn enough KC to buy it. LOL!
Plainlyme is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #62
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

Yay, more treetop furniture! I think it looks perfect.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #63
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by HoLsToN
uhhhhhhh! more deluxe?!?!?! ganz needs to learn to STOP MAKING DELUXE!!!!! some people can't afford to pay or want to spend their money on other important things!
i know seriously! it's like they are rubbing the fact that we can't afford deluxe in our faces!!
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:56 PM   #64
Sar240
Webkinz :)

OsOsweet will become famous soon enough

This isn't fair. They're treating the Deluxe Members like they USED to treat normal members. It isn't fair for others who don't have a Deluxe Membership.
OsOsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #65
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I don't really get the KinzChat PLUS feature... I tried to say some TV shows and I can't say them (they aren't bad at all, I tried saying spongebob, too! LOL).
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #66

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

aw!!! YAY! i love wacky! he;s so cute! i still have my little wacky doll
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #67
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

When I went to the W-Shop to get the new second half of the Treetop furniture it was not there! I'll try again soon.

View Post Originally Posted by SavannahSueDay
i know seriously! it's like they are rubbing the fact that we can't afford deluxe in our faces!!

Ganz is just trying to get more use out of the money Deluxe members payed for. Like me! When I first started deluxe it was not very good. But than it got way better! If u had deluxe membership u would want more use out of it! Just think that you're helping your family save money, okay?

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Here's a picture of the Deluxe Dress tab:
Click the image to open in full size.

That's boring, there's nothing special, it just says "Deluxe." Unless it's for the the special clothing we get every month.

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Here's a picture of the Deluxe Dress tab:
Click the image to open in full size.

That's boring, there's nothing special, it just says "Deluxe." Unless it's for the the special clothing we get every month.

Last edited by FIA; 07-22-2009 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #68

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I haven't gotten my deluxe membership yet but I am going too. At the E-store today the cotton candy sheep is up for sale, can I buy him/her without a deluxe membership?

Sammantha
sammantha101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #69

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

I ALSO HAVE A DELUXE ACCOUNT AND NO DELUXE OPTION AT THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE
THE E STORE IS ALSO DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE.
I HOPE THEY FIX IT SOON!
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:13 PM   #70

sammantha101 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

The E-store worked for me, I just got the cotton candy sheep

Sammantha
sammantha101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: