Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #41
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

too much deluxe! are ganz actually knowing that some webkinz fans are going broke just for deluxe? and lots of people cant get deluxe, but are sadly looking at the richer people getting more advantage. *sigh* but at least my humming birdie can have a better room.
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

I just went on my accounts, including one European and have no new treetop furniture yet.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #43
Koalas ate my

Majenta is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

its so cool!!! I was just getting bored with the old login page =)
Majenta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:26 AM   #44
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

So far this morning I haven't seen the new tree top furniture or any of the other new things. Maybe tomorrow.
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:33 AM   #45
stormy61455 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone else is having problems, but I don't have any new treetop items and when I go to get "rare" items in curio shop there isn't any. Even at the time it is supposed to be there. Here are screen shots of my New Items from today, I did look in "room theme" and there isn't anything there either. I have all the stuff for treetop that is currently in my screen shots...

Does anyone have thig problem??? What should I do???Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

sorry - here are the screen shots... didn't do it correctly on last post. Hopefully this works
Attached Images
File Type: bmppg 1.bmp (334.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: bmppg2.bmp (410.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: bmppg 3.bmp (418.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by stormy61455; 07-22-2009 at 09:33 AM..
stormy61455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:38 AM   #46
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I didn't have the rest of the treetop furniture or the extra button in the employment office at first either but I cleared cache and it all showed up. I had done babysitting first and then went back after clearing cache and did babysitting again with the deluxe button so I don't think it matters which you do first.

I can understand how people feel who don't have a deluxe membership. I got a family membership for me and my granddaughters because I do buy some stuff at the e-store so it was cost efficient for me. I do agree that Ganz should keep adding stuff for the non-deluxe members as well. And so far they have. I really don't think they should have added a new room theme to the e-store especially since it is so much better than the treetop furniture! It should have been in the W store but the e-store gets Ganz real money! There is that great marketing ploy again! Guess you can't fault a company for trying to make money, especially the way the economy is now. We wouldn't want them to go bankrupt, would we? LOL!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:42 AM   #47
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i didn't stay in ww long enough to see this..... how cool. now we can have more selections for our pets...... less storage space needed!!!!
thats great but i you have to make sure to take everything out if you deluxe membership is about to expire.. wouldn't want to take any chances.
Me2Me2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #48
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
I didn't have the rest of the treetop furniture or the extra button in the employment office at first either but I cleared cache and it all showed up. I had done babysitting first and then went back after clearing cache and did babysitting again with the deluxe button so I don't think it matters which you do first.

I can understand how people feel who don't have a deluxe membership. I got a family membership for me and my granddaughters because I do buy some stuff at the e-store so it was cost efficient for me. I do agree that Ganz should keep adding stuff for the non-deluxe members as well. And so far they have. I really don't think they should have added a new room theme to the e-store especially since it is so much better than the treetop furniture! It should have been in the W store but the e-store gets Ganz real money! There is that great marketing ploy again! Guess you can't fault a company for trying to make money, especially the way the economy is now. We wouldn't want them to go bankrupt, would we? LOL!

That's what I did also, AFTER logging in and not seeing the things, I cleared my cache and now have the deluxe button in the Employment Centre. It's funny... that was one of the things I've been hoping for for Deluxe Members - I was thinking that they might let us do jobs every 6 hour instead of 8, although it bothers me on the Bonus Job Board that FIRST it says Baby-Sitter, THEN Kinzpost Sorter... KP Sorter should be at the top as it is the only "green" job, and then Babysitter should be below it with all the other "blue" jobs, the same as how all the "yellow" jobs are together... just a little OCD thing
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #49
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

As I said before I could not accesss the new features, but when I switched to Internet Explorer (usually a ****** with ) everything new was there and I could do a second job! It did not even change my time until next job (for deluxe accounts.) Thought this might help someone! Have fun everybody!
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #50
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
too much deluxe! are ganz actually knowing that some webkinz fans are going broke just for deluxe? and lots of people cant get deluxe, but are sadly looking at the richer people getting more advantage. *sigh* but at least my humming birdie can have a better room.
How are you going broke if you haven't even bought it? And anway, that's the whole point of Deluxe: pay more money, get more stuff.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: