Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 07:23 AM   #21
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

Here's a picture of the Deluxe Dress tab:
Click the image to open in full size.
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 AM   #22
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Here's a picture of the Deluxe Dress tab:
i didn't stay in ww long enough to see this..... how cool. now we can have more selections for our pets...... less storage space needed!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:30 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I wonder if this is an indication of the new items we will be getting through the Deluxe as well? They are the same 5 as the regular, but they have Deluxe in front of them.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:33 AM   #24
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I think it's just 5 new spots to put clothes :/

Another new thing when I did my *two* jobs is that the fonts are different looking during the Ms Birdy's Assistant job. Not a big deal, but indicates maybe they fixed some stuff up in the jobs section. (I didn't know there were glitchy jobs)

I did seem to type faster this morning, too! LOL! (I think I was excited about the updates! hee hee)
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:43 AM   #25
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i had to clear my cashe before the delux job would work for me or before i could "see" the new treetop furniture....so if you are having trouble, give that a try
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #26
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:56 AM   #27
U can call me Lexi
Webkinz :)

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

Well, that's good for Deluxe members! Not for non-deluxe members. Hey, we should be lucky they haven't started getting certain clothing for members like Club Penguin!

The treetop furniture is kinda lame, but I might get some anyway for my birdie to be comfortable.

Really? More kinzchat PLUS words? They should put more words in the Kinzchat. I hate going to the kinzchat cause it's so boring!
turtles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #28
Webkinz :)
pinky94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the updates, my job deluxe didn't work will try the suggestions on here
pinky94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #29
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by samanthalynn20
I have deluxe, however, I am not seeing the deluxe option at the employment office. I just completed a job, and the deluxe button is still not appearing.
I saw the deluxe button but did my regular job and logged out. when I logged back in, the button had disappeared, so I'm not sure if it will re-set or not today. If it doesn't, I guess that means you have to do that first before your regular job for the day (or without going to a different screen).

For the people complaining about "more" deluxe stuff, it's important to remember that regular members are not having anything taken away from them. Deluxe members, who have paid real money for the membership, are just having extra chances to earn money/items within WW. Just like real life, you pay more, you get more...
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #30
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Did the celebration already start? If so, then i'm ready to get the trophy!
I'm glad i'm a deluxe, extra jobs will get me extra money of my $$$ plan!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: