Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 06:17 AM   #1
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

A new front page story has been added:

Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

Webkinz World went under maintenance briefly this morning. And when it returned, we were all very excited to see the new updates.

There is a new log in page:
Click the image to open in full size.
  • The Zingoz Celebration will run from July 25th to July 31st. During these 7 days, the Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophy will come out of retirement, and there will be floating Wacky's to click to get a prize.
  • Deluxe Members can now do an extra job every day at the Employment Office.
  • And more talk has been added to KinzChat PLUS!
Read more!

And the second half of the Treetop theme will be arriving in the W Shop.

commodore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 06:21 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

Youve got to be kidding me. The Deluxe people are getting more?!?!?!

but the treetop furniture looks cool!

too bad i don't have a bird.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:27 AM   #3

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

Isn't this amazing?!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:33 AM   #4
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zingoz Celebration announced and Second Half of Treetop Furniture arrives

ugh there they go again with the deluxe members its not fair cause i can't get it cause they only have 3 month and i wanted 1 month! thats so not fair cause i really need the xtra money
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #5
Siskrockz

HoLsToN is on a distinguished road

uhhhhhhh! more deluxe?!?!?! ganz needs to learn to STOP MAKING DELUXE!!!!! some people can't afford to pay or want to spend their money on other important things!
HoLsToN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:45 AM   #6
sbc

sbc has a spectacular aura about

i tried to work by clicking the deluxe button but it didnt work.
sbc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #7
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Wow, More deluxe!! I thought $45 was a rip off, but it's not all that bad!
I never did my jobs anyways, but I think I'll start to!
Can't wait for the zingoz celebration!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

WOW.... WHAT GREAT UPDATES. i waited for the second half of the tree top theme and with one 75% coupon that bed that costs 1125 only took 281!!!! i love those coupons!!

i like having a chance to do the jobs twice. i did the deluxe job first...same money, and then i did the regular job. i wonder if you choose the regular first if it kills the chance at the deluxe. i didn't want to risk it.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #9
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Really liking the rest of the tree top theme... wasn't really liking the first half.
Random but obvious question.. im guessing that it only goes in tree top... not outdoors?
Me2Me2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:00 AM   #10
samanthalynn20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have deluxe, however, I am not seeing the deluxe option at the employment office. I just completed a job, and the deluxe button is still not appearing.
samanthalynn20 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: