Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #81
Lil Kinz

Moon Berry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Zingoz Bowling Now "Live" on Webkinz Site

this is so cooolll!!!!! i wish we could play it as a normal game in the WW arcade though
Moon Berry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #82
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
Has anyone else been having issues with their Webkinz since they began playing the bowling game? I have been having trouble signing in, playing games, doing gardens, just getting a map up, moving from room to room. I have to close my webkinz window multiple times before anything works!! Can anyone offer any idea as to what is going on or if anyone else is having the constant PLEASE WAIT problems that I and other members of my family are having??
It seems that I began having much more of those problems right after downloading the Zingoz Bowling game too. I don't know if removing the "Unity Web Player", which was needed to play the game, would solve these problems -- but, that is my only suggestion.

This little mini-game is OK. It took me about 20 games before I got my first strike and then maybe another 20 more until I could repeat that shot consistently enough to get a "perfect" score of 30. Since there is no trophy and no kinzcash to earn, I haven't played it again.

Not at all worthy of being a regular Arcade game. Perhaps this was just a test of the 3-D idea for future games. The graphics are a noticeable step up from the normal seen in Webkinz World.

Click the image to open in full size.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #83
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I agree with you completely. It is a very simple game that shows how 3D will work and also with so many people playing it during that short-lived time span, they had a VERY accurate field -test You can still play the game if you like. Here is the link
Webkinz - Zingoz Bowling!
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #84
phagemann

Wink Re: Zingoz Bowling Now "Live" on Webkinz Site

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
Yay! Thanks FIA!
how do you play the game and where?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #85
Webkinz :)
Karma68 is on a distinguished road

Um..... is this over now? My son was asking me about it, and we were trying to find it. I hadn't heard of it before today, but after trying to find it, I saw something about it being for a limited time....

Thanks
Karma68
Karma68 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: