Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Zingoz Bowling Now "Live" on Webkinz Site

uhhhh, terrible graphics
rolyatismyname is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #72

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I have to say that I did not like the Zingoz bowling game. The download to get the game to play caused me to have problems with my computer. I kept getting errors and my computer continued to lock up. I won't be playing it anymore and I have uninstalled the program needed to run it. Sorry ganz but this is a fail for me.
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #73

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

I had no problem downloading Unity...took no time at all, no probs to anything!

The fun in playing is to get strikes, if you like bowling, this is for you!

I love Zingoz AND bowling so this is very fun for me. I think the Unity thing also may have something to do with the Mazin Hamsters 3D?

I have enjoyed playing the Zingoz 3D bowling!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #74
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update..but, does this limited game have a rare trophy???
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #75
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

That looks like fun but i wonder why they didnt put it in webkinz???
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #76

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Has anyone else been having issues with their Webkinz since they began playing the bowling game? I have been having trouble signing in, playing games, doing gardens, just getting a map up, moving from room to room. I have to close my webkinz window multiple times before anything works!! Can anyone offer any idea as to what is going on or if anyone else is having the constant PLEASE WAIT problems that I and other members of my family are having??
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #77
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

I tried it, and it didn't really turn out to be my thing...it ran slowly, and I can play 3D bowling anywhere online...Miniclip anyone? I wish they would focus on fixing glitches in WW rather than making not-so-great game outside of Webkinz World.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #78
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

I wonder why they didn't just put it in the arcade? This seems a little Perhaps it does have somthing to do with the hamsters. I still think the hamsters look

Hoof, my first webkinz!
ImBigfoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #79
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Cool! I hope i can play that...
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:19 PM   #80
jesusjoy is on a distinguished road

This game is like the toy that comes with a Happy Meal...fun for about 90 seconds and then you're stuck with something that you didn't really want or need in the first place.
If this is meant to get us excited about the Amazin' Hamsters, then I don't expect sales are going to be earthshaking. Besides, how do 3D hamsters fit into WW? Stuck off in some side area like the Zums? Not so hot.
jesusjoy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: