Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #41
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Zingoz Bowling Now "Live" on Webkinz Site

probably testing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looks a little weirder though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #42

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Hmm cool...
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #43
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

that is fun!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #44
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I don't like it, nice animation, but no point in it.
No KC awarded, it's hard to knock down all pins, and it moves very slow
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #45

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

I sure hope the hamsters are more creative than this. The zingoz are cute - but it loaded slow (and I have a fast computer and connection). No point to it - and frankly not particularly fun either.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #46
Wytchy is on a distinguished road

I did download Unity and gave the game a try. I must say, however, that if this is what WW is depending on to set up a "3D" section of WW, it's just not worth it.

Neither my daughters or I have any interest in the Mazin Hamsters and I won't be buying any for either of my daughters or myself.

Even though I have a very new and very fast computer, the 3D causes "please wait" and really long lags on WW.

And the "3D" graphics on this particular game are not especially good compared to some other sites that DO use 3D.

But again, as a general rule, I avoid any site using 3D graphics despite having a new and fast computer. 3D sites cause even our new computer to go into "overdrive" with the fan sounding like it's going to overheat and burn out at anytime. And again, this is with a new and fast computer purchased only three weeks ago.
Wytchy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #47
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am going to pass on this. i have enough issues with adobe flash at times making my computer freeze, so i am not going to bog my sytem down with this.
i have not yet been fully able to get into the park.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #48

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

it does not work for me and i have everything you need for it to work
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #49
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I'd like to see the link, and see how it is. I'm excited to play it too, 3-D sounds just so fun! Too bad there's no KC, but oh well! I'm still anticipating the moment.

Thanks for the information FIA!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:18 PM   #50
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't really see the point. Not interested in downloading third party software. Imagine the game itself is pretty boring after a few rounds, and no incentive like KC to draw me there. Thanks, but I think I'll just stick with WW...
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: