Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #21
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Zingoz Bowling Now "Live" on Webkinz Site

I did some searches and it seems safe:

Unity is an integrated authoring tool for creating 3D video games or other interactive content such as architectural visualizations or real-time 3D animations. Unity is similar to Director, Blender game engine, Virtools or Torque Game Builder in the sense that an integrated graphical environment is the primary method of development.
The editor runs on Windows and Mac OS X and can produce games for Windows, Mac, Wii[1], iPad, or iPhone[2] platforms. It can also produce browser games that use the Unity web player plugin, supported on Mac and Windows. The web player is also used for deployment as Mac widgets.
Unity was a runner-up in the Best OS X Graphics category in the 2006 Apple Design Awards [3].

OTOH the game is just OK so don't worry if you can't load it.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Anyone know how to UNINSTALL unity?????
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #23
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I can log in - but nothing loads. I've started a glitch report....

Ah, all these new ideas....

Can't use WW at all now, and Kinzpost has been a nightmare!!!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #24

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Um...right. I don't like the game at all. I do hope it's just to test out their 3D software. If this is a sign to come for the hamsters...well then...we are in for a dissapointment.

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
Anyone know how to UNINSTALL unity?????
Yes. Go to Control Panel in your start menu...then select add/remove programs....scroll down til you see UNITY WEB PLAYER. click the button across from it that says change/remove and your good.

Last edited by dottiejean28; 06-03-2010 at 03:52 PM..
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #25

shirahlee is on a distinguished road

wow.they said in May that it is coming and it finally came
shirahlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #26
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lovepup+sherbet
i dont get itbec i cant play it
me too
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #27

shirahlee is on a distinguished road

wow.they said in may that it will come and it finally came
shirahlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:59 PM   #28
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

The space bar doesn't work very well for me, I am not getting much power. It just randomly bowls for me LOL!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #29
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I't ok ... Easy to install and simple to play ....
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #30
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

I hate it, I hope webkinz doesn't go all 3D....
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: