Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 06:59 PM   #71
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Zingoz Bowling in 3D

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Dixiecup,l

Do you know if you need to use Internet Explorer to play? The other day I was trying to play an online game with Firefox, and I kept getting a message that said to play this game, you needed to download Active X controls, which can't be done on Firefox, only on Internet Explorer.

Nickelcat
From what I can gather it is a plugin that works with your browser and considering that all of the Ganz programming is done using Firefox I would hazard a guess that you are probably more adequately equipped than I am
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #72
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Yay! So excited for this new event! It looks so exciting, I'm sure that if I get to do it it'll be a blast.

Thanks COWS!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:24 AM   #73
Webkinz :)

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Question 3D Bowling Game

Where is the link for the new 3D Bowling game mentioned in the "What's New" area? Maybe I'm just missing it but I don't see it anywhere! Has anyone seen how to get to it?
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:25 AM   #74
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: 3D Bowling Game

We don't think it's available yet, but it probably will be soon.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #75

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks FlameDance, at least now I know I'm not getting senile! LOL
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:29 AM   #76
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
Thanks FlameDance, at least now I know I'm not getting senile! LOL
LOL, no problem!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #77
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Is webkinz going 3D?!?!?
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #78
Pinefairy Diabetes A

NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!NEEDLEPLY is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, I did. It is a browser extension that updates on it's own. I am doing some research on it, right now. I want us all to be ready when the game does show up.
Dixie,
I read up on Unity but am unsure about downloading it. Will it slow the computer down or use up too much space? also will it interfere with any other programs? Thanks for your hard work.
NEEDLEPLY is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #79

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

umm i can't find it could some please let me know how to like find it please visit my page an tell me

i totally want to play this i can not wait till it comes out and i really HOPE you don't have to pay for it or buy something to get it

Last edited by Bugga97; 05-17-2010 at 06:01 PM..
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #80

BeDazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Zingoz bowling

how do you do the new zingoz bowling game and where is it??? Thanks!

~BeDazzle~
BeDazzle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: