Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Zingoz Bowling in 3D

..Zingoz Bowling game is not yet available...
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #92

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Many moons ago Ganz explained that there is not a bowling trophy to be won.
Maybe this 3D game will bring with it the much wanted trophy!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:59 PM   #93
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

The 3D looks so cute.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #94
Unregistered

Question Re: Zingoz Bowling in 3D

it might be there tommorow
Old 06-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #95

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Front page of Webkinz now says Click to Play in 3d Zingoz bowling. I did not try it.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:56 PM   #96
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Front page of Webkinz now says Click to Play in 3d Zingoz bowling. I did not try it.
I tried it, it's cute. It's just for fun. No kc or prizes
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #97
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

when will that start did it say?
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #98

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I saw it on my log in page and tried it. Had to download some software to play it. Kids might like it for a little while but since there isn't any KC involved I don't see them playing it much.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #99
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

here is the link..
Webkinz - Zingoz Bowling!
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #100
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by basbunch
Many moons ago Ganz explained that there is not a bowling trophy to be won.
Maybe this 3D game will bring with it the much wanted trophy!
I thought the same thing and so I played for a while, trying to get a perfect score - 30. All I could get in 20 minutes of playing was 29 a number of times, so I couldn't find out if there was a trophy for a 30. To me, the game has no lasting appeal. I got bored with it very quickly.

Click the image to open in full size.
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: