Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #31
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Well, at least they are admitting this one...I'm still waiting for the return of Color Storm!

I never played Zingoz Bounce personally...but I feel bad for anyone that enjoyed it! I still miss my Color Storm so I feel your pain!
Dragonbird, you're not alone in missing Color Storm - I do too!!! Terribly!!

As for Zingoz Bounce, it's my DD's favorite, and only one of three or four games she likes to play. She's going to be disappointed. VERY disappointed, I suspect.

As always, thanks for the info.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #32
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

We are excited about the new games!
Sorry for those who love this one, though.
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #33
I love My Diggy Dogg
Webkinz :)

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

I Love Zingoz pop But I hate this game. Sry 2 anyone who liked it. I can't wait 2 see the new game
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #34
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

maybe they will make zingoz bounce 2 and a new trophy with it.
i will miss zingoz bounce really bad i really liked
Rabid Fish is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #35
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I admit, I don't mind seeing it leave. Zingo pop is oodles of fun, but I never managed to get this one right.
So sorry for everyone who loves this game...

Hopefully, a new, fun game will replace it.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #36
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

BOOOO HOOO HOOO! I luv Zingoz Bounce! Ganz isn't so high on my "like" list right now!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #37

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

Oh man that was my alltime favorite game of them all!!!!! They can't! Aww.... I am pretty bummed out. Sigh.
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #38

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Well, it's been the first Arcade game retired since 2007! I like this game though.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #39
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

No offense, but I think this is a bad game to retire. So bye Zingoz Bounce!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania

Well, it's been the first Arcade game retired since 2007! I like this game though.
"Jazz Monsters"
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #40
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

aww man o love zingoz bounce,i have been trying to get the trophy for a while.now i must trade for it.well i guess it is not so bad.
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
aww!! we loved that game!, chickie not happy, lovemywebbies was here, tori not approved, zingoz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: