Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #21
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I think that you're thinking about Jumbleberry fields. Polarberry Jam is not a daily activity and only gives out KC, not prizes.
Oops! Of course you're right. I like Polarberry Jam, too -- I'm just not very good at it!
View Post Originally Posted by Blue Orchids
I've made about 90 kinzcash in one game before. Our laptop goes slowly if the cord is unplugged, which happens a lot, and then it freezes for a few seconds every now and then, and since I can click very fast, the frozen ball is quite useful, although it gets annoying. Who says slow internet isn't a blessing every now and then? LOL
Ooh, I didn't even think to try on one of my super-slow computers!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #22
sweetnothings82
Webkinz :)

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

Thats sad for those who considered it a favorite... I try playing it every now and then and leave it feeling frustrated... never could excel at it... slow clicker
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I am not heartbroken - I could never do very well at this game. I prefer the games that rely on brains rather than finger speed!!!!
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #24
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Darn! Now I'm gonna be on for hours trying to get the trophy!!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #25
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of my favorite games!!!!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #26
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I never played this game anyways, so I will not be sad that its gone. Out with the old in with the new.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #27
Unregistered

Loved this game, I think they should of retired Skunk n Sweep, or whatever that is.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #28
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #29
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Blah, I never really liked this game. I'd get one click and then the ball would zoom off in some crazy zigzag pattern. I'm really glad they are giving us a heads up though. Can't wait for another new game!
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #30
Bearded Ruffians? Oh

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

Well, it hasn't retired yet, so... QUICK! EVERYONE GET THEIR SLOW COMPUTERS OUT! LOL
Blue Orchids is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aww!! we loved that game!, chickie not happy, lovemywebbies was here, tori not approved, zingoz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: