Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 08:35 AM   #121
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

No!!! Not zingoes bounce!! I used to
play that game over and over again!! ;(

View Post Originally Posted by Blue Orchids
I wish they would retire that typing game, Lunch Letters it was called I believe? instead of Zingoz Bounce.

I've made about 90 kinzcash in one game before. Our laptop goes slowly if the cord is unplugged, which happens a lot, and then it freezes for a few seconds every now and then, and since I can click very fast, the frozen ball is quite useful, although it gets annoying. Who says slow internet isn't a blessing every now and then? LOL
Omg!! Me too! My Internet used to be really slow so the same thing happened to me too!! Lmboooo

Last edited by 9kittykat12; 01-14-2010 at 08:35 AM..
9kittykat12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #122
musicgirl1996

Thumbs down Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

View Post Originally Posted by daddyssunshyne
This was the one where you shot the colored bubbles and then when you made a match they disappeared right? Bummer! I was pretty good at that game. Although, I did not play much because it seemed that the ratio of effort it took for the money you earned did not make it very worthwhile.

I continue to be amazed at the level of "Webkinz madness" LOL! This all started for my family when my daughter's best friend at school gave her one for her birthday. It was the golden retriever. She now has over 60, with another birthday next month! Now, even my teenage son (though not really a teen due to developmental disabilities) has over 40, AND my niece and nephew are into collecting as many as possible. All thanks to one little girl who became friends with my princess! On some level, the kids sort of percieve it as a contest and each of them wants to be the one with the largest collection. Fortunately, I have learned that, occasionally, you can find some really good deals when shopping them. I got a retired black lab on ebay for less than ten bucks, and I am always shopping at Justice (my daughter LOVES that store, and not just for the Webkinz! She is such a girly girl!) with the 40% off coupons. I found the March POTM (Himalayan) at Walgreen's just a couple days ago and discovered upon checkout that they were on sale for half price. I got them for $5 bucks each! (Walgreen's 2 packs around Christmas time for $10 was AWESOME!)

Now that I have a novel as my first post, I will just leave it at this: Happy to be here, and am finding the information very usefull, thanks!

Sarah
Nope, that's not the one that retired. Zingos Bounce, not Zingos pop.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #123
Webkinz :)

animalgal808 is on a distinguished road

THAT WAS MY FAVORIE!!! that game is the only reason i play webkinz...well TTYL webkinz!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-10-2010 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: edited post
animalgal808 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #124

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I know this is a longshot... but does anyone have a picture of the pink ball from Zingoz Bounce? The sequence of colors should be red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, then pink.

I would like to document the image for the WebkinzInsider WIki, and I have all of the other colors already.
I have gotten to pink. I'll look through my computer for a picture. I believe i took one.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #125

Graystripe has a spectacular aura about

I never really was "talented" at this game. It's frustrating when u mess up!!! Sorry for anyone that liked this game
Graystripe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:58 PM   #126
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I,m sorry for anyone who liked the game. It wasn't one of my favorites. Lets hope the new game is more fun
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #127
marybeary6

I don't like that game! let it retire!
Old 01-16-2010, 10:51 AM   #128

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Even though I never won on this, it was still one of my favorite games! Lol
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #129

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

Never was good at this game !
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:01 PM   #130
Unregistered

Smile Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I know this is a longshot... but does anyone have a picture of the pink ball from Zingoz Bounce? The sequence of colors should be red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, then pink.

I would like to document the image for the WebkinzInsider WIki, and I have all of the other colors already.

I get to pink about one in every times i play and i got a high score of 3236

Tags
aww!! we loved that game!, chickie not happy, lovemywebbies was here, tori not approved, zingoz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: