Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #111
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

Hmm...Now I'm wondering if they might retire that zingoz bouncy ball from the klaw machine in deference to the retirement of the game....
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #112
petsplus
Webkinz :)

Petsplus is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh, I kinda wondered why i could never get a trophy on that game!
Petsplus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #113
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by countryside321
Personally I think they should be working on Kinzchat instead of changing all the different games around. We don't really need any more games.
Hmm. Or the vacation raffle "air box" problem!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Hmm...Now I'm wondering if they might retire that zingoz bouncy ball from the klaw machine in deference to the retirement of the game....
I was wondering about that. I think I'll hold onto the one I've got for now. The only risk to that is the trade value goes down as more people are lucky enough to get them. That's not going to be a problem for me. They're kind of cute when they start bouncing in your room!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #114

Chickie1998210 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

AWW! I really liked that game. I guess that they have to make room for new games so oh well. Bye-bye Zongoz Bounce!
Chickie1998210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #115
dogluver998
Lil Kinz

fed a cow! is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

How is it un winnable?

I have 127 webkinz!
Here are 10
:ccat::cdee::clyde::cs:

Last edited by fed a cow!; 01-13-2010 at 07:03 PM..
fed a cow! is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #116
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

awww i liked that game. . . oh well. at least they are putting a new one in it's place!!!

Last edited by momwhoplays; 01-14-2010 at 12:02 AM.. Reason: color changed
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #117
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

I never liked this game anyway
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:02 PM   #118
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by arreicjanuary5
awww i liked that game. . . oh well. at least they are putting a new one in it's place!!!
just remember not to post in blue, that's a mod color

i never found a way to earn big $ with this game, so i'm not too upset, but i see that a lot of people will miss it. im just picturing how i would feel if zingoz pop left, so i can kind of understand you guys
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #119

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Sad for those that liked or loved Zingoz Bounce!
I was never able to get the hang of the Game,yet my Granddaughter was great at it
Theyve added two great games, if I'm correct. Plus One new delightful Tournament game.
Ganz is going in the right direction, keep it up Ganz
Peace

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Hmm. Or the vacation raffle "air box" problem!

I was wondering about that. I think I'll hold onto the one I've got for now. The only risk to that is the trade value goes down as more people are lucky enough to get them. That's not going to be a problem for me. They're kind of cute when they start bouncing in your room!
I won the zingoz bounce ball too. At first I didn't know what the heck it was, or why so big
Upon magnified look and playing around with it in one of the pets room thought its a cute item.
I'm going to hang on to mine too! Hope I can get another one if possible!
Peace

Last edited by kinzldy; 01-13-2010 at 11:34 PM..
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #120
Lil Kinz
daddyssunshyne is on a distinguished road

This was the one where you shot the colored bubbles and then when you made a match they disappeared right? Bummer! I was pretty good at that game. Although, I did not play much because it seemed that the ratio of effort it took for the money you earned did not make it very worthwhile.

I continue to be amazed at the level of "Webkinz madness" LOL! This all started for my family when my daughter's best friend at school gave her one for her birthday. It was the golden retriever. She now has over 60, with another birthday next month! Now, even my teenage son (though not really a teen due to developmental disabilities) has over 40, AND my niece and nephew are into collecting as many as possible. All thanks to one little girl who became friends with my princess! On some level, the kids sort of percieve it as a contest and each of them wants to be the one with the largest collection. Fortunately, I have learned that, occasionally, you can find some really good deals when shopping them. I got a retired black lab on ebay for less than ten bucks, and I am always shopping at Justice (my daughter LOVES that store, and not just for the Webkinz! She is such a girly girl!) with the 40% off coupons. I found the March POTM (Himalayan) at Walgreen's just a couple days ago and discovered upon checkout that they were on sale for half price. I got them for $5 bucks each! (Walgreen's 2 packs around Christmas time for $10 was AWESOME!)

Now that I have a novel as my first post, I will just leave it at this: Happy to be here, and am finding the information very usefull, thanks!

Sarah
daddyssunshyne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aww!! we loved that game!, chickie not happy, lovemywebbies was here, tori not approved, zingoz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: