Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

A new front page story has been added:

Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that they will be retiring the game Zingoz Bounce soon from the Arcade. They have also said that another brand new game will be coming soon and will give a preview of it in the next few days, which we will share of you. Ganz has added Polarberry Jam and Duck Crossing games so far, so let's not be too sad about Zingoz Bounce leaving, it just makes room for the new unannounced game.

As most of our members know, the trophy for the Zingoz Bounce game has been "un-winnable" since March 2007 when Ganz changed the game's programming.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

awwww... that's not good... at least it wasn't one of my fav games! ooooh a NEW game? wow ganz! that's great!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:15 PM   #3

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Zingoz Bounce Game Retiring

I was never very good at that game anyway, so its no big deal for me.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #4

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Oh no no no no no no!
That's my favorite game

Oh, well, I hope the new is game is as amsome!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is to bad for the people who like the game.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #6
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

**screams** No!!!!!!!!! I love this game! I'm sad now.
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, at least they are admitting this one...I'm still waiting for the return of Color Storm!

I never played Zingoz Bounce personally...but I feel bad for anyone that enjoyed it! I still miss my Color Storm so I feel your pain!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #8
Bearded Ruffians? Oh

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

I love that game! I got so much money from it, and it was just the game for my fast-clicking fingers! NO OTHER GAME CAN REPLACE YOU, ZINGOZ BOUNCE!
Blue Orchids is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Aww, I liked this game! Hopefully if there is a new game, it will be fun.
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #10

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
How could they???
My favorite game!
---first the ribbon unicorn-- now
Zingoz bounce! What next?!?

~Cats4ever
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aww!! we loved that game!, chickie not happy, lovemywebbies was here, tori not approved, zingoz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: