Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Velvety128
Yay me! I just got the tie dye frog and black poodle! My dad also just got me the webkinz duck, velvety elephant, and grey arabian off e-bay, so now I have all the new webkinz!!!!!! Oh and sorry, I can't post pics, but I promise on all my new webkinz I have them! They are so cute! You have to get them!

♥♥Velvety128♥♥
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Enjoy-----they are all so adorable!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #12
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congragulations. I am getting them for me and my daughters account when they come down here.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:41 PM   #13
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

good for you!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #14
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

You are soooooo lucky! I can't wait 40-something days for my birthday to get new Webkinz! I'm going to EXPLODE!!!!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
Velvety128

Thanx! My birthday is coming up too! I think that is why I didn't have to help pay........I usually have to help if I get to of them. Now I have 60!

---------- Velvety128 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Wait, 63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Velvety128; 01-14-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-14-2008, 07:22 PM   #16
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

congrat I wish I was you
Old 01-14-2008, 07:32 PM   #17
Velvety128

Thanx!!!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #18

xElliebbyx3 is on a distinguished road

congratz! i love the duck. have fun w/ ur new webbies
Old 01-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #19
Velvety128

I will have fun!!!!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #20
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

lucky lucky lucky
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: