Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 01:26 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default wSHOP REMINDER: Santakinz' Workshop Theme

Written by FIA
Saturday, 03 January 2009

Christmas and Hanukkah have past, and the New Year is already here. That means it's almost time for the Santakinz' Workshop Theme, and Menorahs, to leave the wShop. If you still have some Winter Holiday items you'd like to purchase, time is running out. According to their wShop descriptions, the last day these items will be available for sale is January 6th.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wSHOP REMINDER: Santakinz' Workshop Theme

Thank you for the reminder FIA I am totally on it. I want some extras of these fine items. They are the best of GANZ' design teams efforts, I think. I am not banking on them going on sale for a minor percent off this time, either. I think the Hallowe'en stuff went on sale because of the glitch in distributing the bags. No reason for that this time
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #3
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

thanks for the reminder FIA, wishing it would go on sale, running out of kc, but want to get as much as possible...love the christmas theme!
~smvmonkey~
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 04:27 AM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

thanks for the reminder FIA. i forgot all about it. i need more coupons cuz like Dixie said, i dont think they will go on sale lol.
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #5
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

We've been holding off hoping it'll go on sale ... but if we hit the 6th and they haven't, we'll hurry to pick it all up. [That said, the Halloween items went on sale - I don't see why the Xmas stuff wouldn't.]
Irish Blues is offline Male
Old 01-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #6
WEI3KINZ

i'll be buying some extra ones as well, thanks for the heads up
Old 01-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

littlemissfunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the heads up!
littlemissfunky is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE the Christmas Theme!
I see that the SantaKinz sofa will be on sale (in the Curio Shop) at 5 pm KT today (Jan 3) - so if that source is reliable, it might be a good time to buy!

Good luck with picking up the rest of the Christmas items - AND - if you get a chance, the Medieval red carpet loooks AWESOME leading up to the SantaKinz chair! My little pets are still lined up waiting their chance to sit on Santa'z lap ;-)

Happy New Year Everyone!
Grammikinz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #10
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

omg i almost forgot! I love the items this year!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: