Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #31
DoveHeart!
Webkinz :)

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: wShop Glitch Provides Clue to Future Soccer Items

Also in the wallpaper and flooring place at wshop there is a blank spot called "Soccer flooring"
millag is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #32
hat? I'm not a

curlyannabelle will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: wShop Glitch Provides Clue to Future Soccer Items

AWESOME!!! I'LL BUY THE WHOLE THING!!
curlyannabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #33
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Notice how the bed message says only available until July 20th. I bet this is to promote the world cup. Cool! We saw Brazil play in San Francisco and it was awesome!!!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #34
47SDA

DeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh, I can't wait for the new theme! But, I also noticed the prehistoric theme is GONE! Was that a temporary theme too? I hope not, I hadn't purchased all the pieces yet! At least they are giving us notice that this new soccer theme is only temporary!

Stacie
DeDona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #35
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Phreistoric theme is gone!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #36
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
i wonder what it will look like. can you buy it yet?
no you can't buy any of those items yet. WI will let us know when we can, but you can help by keeping an eye out.

jessamineg

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
Prehistoric theme is gone!
Wow that was fast!! I don't really care, but, yikes!

View Post Originally Posted by canoeyankee
Well, I did even worse. I tried to buy it too (just out of curiousity) and used a 50% off coupon. It may not charge us Kinzcash, like the message said, but it did eat my coupon. Bummer!
that is a bummer. My understanding is that logging back in should get you your coupon back.....

but i haven't tried it, so who knows?
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:09 PM   #37
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Oh how exciting! I wonder what the cost of the whole theme will be? I need to get to harvesting some produce!!!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #38
daisy11295

daisy11295 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: wShop Glitch Provides Clue to Future Soccer Items

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
I did the same thing, using coupons. I got the same response but it took my coupons!
The same thing happened to me! And i'm mad kind of because it was a 50% off coupon!
daisy11295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #39
Sammy‚ô•

Twee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to beholdTwee Fluffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: wShop Glitch Provides Clue to Future Soccer Items *UPDATE*

Why do you think it is I can't see it? Maybe its the account type... I have a US account and a deluxe membership... Could it only be affecting Asian or Europian accounts? Or non-deluxe members?
Twee Fluffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #40
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: wShop Glitch Provides Clue to Future Soccer Items *UPDATE*

Can't wait! Thanks for the info about the new theme!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: