Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 12:21 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default wShop Glitch Affects Prehistoric Theme *update*

A new front page story has been added:

wShop Glitch Affects Prehistoric Theme *update*

UPDATE (May 27th, 3pm ET): Ganz is aware of the problem and says the items will be back "right away".

UPDATE (May 27th, 9pm ET): The Prehistoric theme has returned to the wShop and rooms!

Thanks to our members for bringing to our attention the disappearance of the prehistoric wShop theme. Members have reported that the popular theme (also known as the "Dino Theme") is unavailable for purchase in the wShop, and has disappeared from the rooms which in the items were placed in.

Click the image to open in full size.

When you access the wShop it is still listed under room themes, and you may still see the preview of the rooms items. It is unknown at this point why the items have disappeared or when they will return. But members are strongly recommended not to place items in the rooms where these items disappeared, as this could affect the room and cause further problems when they do return.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: wShop Glitch Effects Prehistoric Theme

I just went there and saw that it was all gone!!!!

I wonder what happened last night during maintenance? the dinos took over?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

On the off chance that they deliberately removed them, I"m so so glad I scooped up a few of those wonderful plants...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Hopefully it gets resolves soon. I just was about to buy some items from that theme too
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
jedimags
Webkinz :)

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

Just sold all of my dino theme stuff this morning. It had better not go rare.
jedimags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:33 PM   #6
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

ROFL Rockermom.

Yes, those scary dinos beat Ganz and decided to take the theme for themselves, afterall they were the inspiration for it anyway.

Come on dinos give the theme up! *stares at a T-Rex holding a prehistoric bed*

I think I'll just.. go...
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is so weird!

I know they were in my room last night...I was decorating with them...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the heads up! Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #9
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Wow, this is weird. They only took the theme stuff. I had other item in the same room. Still there. (This item is not dino theme.)
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:52 PM   #10

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

ugh my room looks SOOOOO ugly without the prehistoric! it looks... so.... blah

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
ROFL Rockermom.

Yes, those scary dinos beat Ganz and decided to take the theme for themselves, afterall they were the inspiration for it anyway.

Come on dinos give the theme up! *stares at a T-Rex holding a prehistoric bed*

I think I'll just.. go...
LOL!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: