Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #21
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wowzer Weekends at the Ganz eStore, February 20th & February 21st

Wow that thing is huge lol. I'm buying the hot chocholate machine too. I don't know why they are making them so big though.

Now that I think about it the hot chocholate machine is 2 dollars more then the milkshake machine. I don't get that. There the same basic idea...

Last edited by ilovecats711; 02-20-2010 at 01:41 AM..
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 01:48 AM   #22
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
Hi everyone! I am attempting to attach an image of the new hot chocolate machine in my Christmas Cafe. Does anyone have tips for me on a better way to post pictures? Thanks!
wow its HUGE!! I love it!!

I use www.tinypic.com to upload my pictures...very easy...use the IMG code. If you need more help LMK!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:51 AM   #23
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Wow, thanks COWS! I absolutely LOVE the Hot Chocolate Machine, just purchased mine. I really want the Carousel Horse but I'm holding out for the Sparkling Pegasus.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:52 AM   #24
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711

Now that I think about it the hot chocholate machine is 2 dollars more then the milkshake machine. I don't get that. There the same basic idea...
I noticed that to! They prolly sold thousands of the other and thought hmmmm maybe we can get $2 more!! Soooo I havent bought either yet LOL!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:56 AM   #25
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
I noticed that to! They prolly sold thousands of the other and thought hmmmm maybe we can get $2 more!! Soooo I havent bought either yet LOL!!!
LOL, you're probably right! I didn't even notice the tacked on $2 as I just bought $20 worth of points getting ready for the Sparkling Pegasus.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:59 AM   #26
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I already bought the milkshake one and I really want the hot chocholate machine but the extra 2 bucks is annyoing to me. I guess it's 2 bucks more for the heating element.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:00 AM   #27
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Going to email my friend with deluxe have him sell me the hot chocolate maker when he orders his ebay supply lol. I want that and the horse. I am sure I will have to pay a little extra but who cares i want i want. Not paying the $$$ for deluxe right now. I wish they took Discover at estore , or paypal.
hmmm i have a paypal card that is a VISA so shouldn't that work?? It is debited right out of my paypal?! Next time I buy points I will try using the paypal card. I gotta know now
Old 02-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #28
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update!!..Big congrats to you both on your new beautiful horses!! Going to pick one up in a bit..Thanks so much for sharing your pictures...really helps at times..(well..not..means I'll spend more money) lol...Love the pet..and love the hot coco machine!! Have fun!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:16 AM   #29
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I already bought the milkshake one and I really want the hot chocholate machine but the extra 2 bucks is annyoing to me. I guess it's 2 bucks more for the heating element.
Yea..Milkshake machine looks hand cranked
Old 02-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #30
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the info!! Just got 2 of the hot chocolates machines and 2 carousel horses (one for each of the kidos) I put he machines in the room- Huge and nade some cocoa. I love how there is sound as well as motion. I have to wait for the horses cause well the kids have to adopt and the Hubsters says I can't wake them up anymore for webkinz.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: