Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Sept 18th & 19th

cool but i think that the bobble head is pretty stupid
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #12
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CheezDoodle23
Oh my gosh, that Alyssa's Star Challenge wallpaper is amazing! With animated shooting and twinkling stars! I can't wait for it to come out and use it in a room.
It is a cool wallpaper isn't it! I really like it! That bobblehead is realllllllllly creepy. Hmm nothing I really want. Oh well. That bed and the glasses are cool though.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #13
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

And I thought that the Artie bobblehead was creepy. as Scooby Do would say YOIKS!
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #14
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I love the new gold theme, but really wish you could put the items on different accounts. I don;t like some of the items but my DD does. I wish we could buy the packge but split the items. it is too expensive to buy 2. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] should think about a code for each item or allowing one KP per itme or something.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:19 PM   #15

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Does anyone remember seeing a "coming soon" item this past week that now is gone? For the life of me I cannot remember what the item was, and now it seems to me to not be in any catagory for sale this weekend and it is missing from the coming soon page. Is it me or what?
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:11 AM   #16
Lil Kinz
bettyboopsblue is an unknown quantity at this point

[
pretty pictores about all any one can affordQUOTE=rollingfur;20876277]I can't wait to see all the great pictures!![/QUOTE]

with all the things you have to have just to stay alive and have a home and food for humans to eat,how could any one justify spending money to buy these things and by time you save up enough points they are gone.saved up to buy the prehistoric mammoth and can't find one.

Last edited by bettyboopsblue; 09-19-2010 at 02:11 AM..
bettyboopsblue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:20 AM   #17

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Is it me or are these "Bobblehead's" just the cutest thing?? I'm loving them. I just wish we could buy them with Kinzcash. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is creating lots of new stuff but most of it is for the estore. That's hard on the parents and their kids. Who can afford it all? What happened to the simple days of heading on over to the W Shop to decoarte a room. What a bummer!! Come on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]... get back to creating affordable W Shop items for our precious Webkinz.
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #18
Candytopper

Candytopper97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Sept 18th & 19th

Lol, i luv the Dr. Quack bobblehead.
=D
Candytopper97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: