Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Sept 18th & 19th

A new front page story has been added:

Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Sept 18th & 19th

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced that the following 'extra' items will be for sale at the eStore on Sept 18th and 19th
Webkinz: Sunflower Lion, Libra Eagle, Tie Dye Frog, Griffin, Spotted Sea Monster, Virgo Horse, Phoenix, Bubblegumasaurus, Purple Floral Fox, Blossom Fish, Rainforest Boa
Exclusives: Captain Bluebeard's Bunk, Dr Quack Bobblehead, Pearl Garden, Perfectly Framed Glasses, Enchanted Entree Dining Chair, Pirate Princess Costume, Pirate Ship, Lost City Column, Epic Shipwreck

Coming Soon: Alyssa's Star Challenge Wallpaper, Elegant Elven Coffee Table
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Sept 18th & 19th

i love the pirate ship bed! it is so awesome!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Valencia had to get the glasses!!! She says they make her look so smart!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #4
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Valencia had to get the glasses!!! She says they make her look so smart!

Click the image to open in full size.
oh! she does! maybe i should buy some for myself!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:50 PM   #5
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Oops..will pass on these items..waiting for some of the other pets to be offered..Bindi..V looks wonderful in those glasses..thanks for the pic!!.......And...thanks so much for the update!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:50 AM   #6

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh my gosh, that Alyssa's Star Challenge wallpaper is amazing! With animated shooting and twinkling stars! I can't wait for it to come out and use it in a room.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:38 AM   #7
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Wow, I love just about all of the new items [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has brought to the eStore over the past several months. Their graphic artists are creating some phenomenal pieces! I agree that the fairy wallpaper is truly stunning!

I used to buy just about everything new they released, but sadly my wallet can no longer keep pace with the sheer volume that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is cranking out. I can't believe how quickly [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has started producing one new theme after another, a POTM package every month, specialty items for every conceivable holiday and special occasion, a high volume of accessory pieces like clothes and sundry decorative room items, etc. etc. Has anyone else ever totalled the cost of buying one or more of each of the pieces in one of their eStore room themes? Definitely not inexpensive! It's a shame everything isn't offered in special packages like this week's golden theme.

I don't know how [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] expects an average customer to afford all of their wonderful creations. WW is supposed to be a place for kids, but their allowances certainly don't cover the cost of very many eStore items, and the purchasing power ultimately falls back upon the parents or grandparents. Working people raising families and retired grandparents don't typically have the means to continually buy the volume of items [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is mass-producing. I think the eStore as a whole has begun catering to a more elite type of customer/collector with a higher volume of expendable cash.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:28 AM   #8
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can't wait to see all the great pictures!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:50 AM   #9

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

Have the chocolate zums been released in the E-store yet? I am saving my cash for them
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:10 PM   #10

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

EWWW again, those bobbleheads are gross! Arte and Dr.Quacks. I love the sunflower lion!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: