Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default WOWzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore October 23rd & 24th

A new front page story has been added:

WOWzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore October 23rd & 24th

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following extra items at the eStore for October 23rd & 24th
Webkinz: Griffin, Spotted Sea Monster, Scorpio Snake, Libra Eagle, Green Seadragon, Bubblegumasaurus, Pterodactyl, Purple Floral Fox, Cotton Candy Sheep, Purple Monster, Trick or Treat Troll, Dire Wolf, Black Cat, Blueberry Cheeky Dog (retires Oct 24th)
Exclusives: Wacky Zingoz Extreme Game, Out of Control Pie Maker, Spooky Skeleton Sketch, Green Bubble and Trouble Witch Costume, Blue Bubble and Trouble Witch Costume, Gruesome Gargoyle, Hot Dog Costume, Pirate Costume, Haunting Breeze Scarecrow, Enchanted Entree Dining Table

Coming Soon: Nafaria Bobblehead
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
I loves pigs and
Webkinz :)

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WOWzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore October 23rd & 24th

Thanks for the update I need to get some Halloween items this weekend.
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #3

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Does anyone know if the witch costumes are all one piece or separate articles of clothing?
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:04 AM   #4
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

the out of control pie maker looks hilarious! I love when they give us an animated glimpse of how it works Wish it shot out real pies for our pets to eat! So cute!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
the out of control pie maker looks hilarious! I love when they give us an animated glimpse of how it works Wish it shot out real pies for our pets to eat! So cute!
I wish it gave us pie for our pets to eat too!
That's why I came to this thread to make sure before I bought it.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:04 AM   #6

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks Cows for the info. I see some things I have to get!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:16 AM   #7

Guinea441 will become famous soon enough

I like the pie machine! I might get the hotdog costume also Thanks for the info!
Guinea441 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:21 AM   #8
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Those new witch costumes are pretty cool. Awww poor Blueberry Cheeky Dog. HE WAS SO YOUNG!!! Well at least we weren't surprised since that glitch showed the retiring pets.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #9
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can't wait to see the pie maker!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:55 AM   #10

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

FYI: The Purple Bubble and Trouble Witch Costume is also on sale at the estore! It's really cute!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: