Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
 
Lambchop77's Avatar
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Hi, I don't understand what your saying about the estore items. The way I read it your saying if your account lasps with the family membership and you haven't renewed everything that you bought from the estore disappears? Is that accurate after you've spent cash for those items (virtual items)ta boot. Please correct me if I am wrong. I'd love to know. I've spent tons of money on that stuff. It should be your choice to renew or not, the items remain yours.
Since you can't send estore items to other accounts, if you let your webkinz account expire (either through Deluxe, or not buying another pet), then yes you're estore items will expire right along with that account. But all you have to do is buy another pet to keep it open or reopen it, and it will all be there for you.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
sidereal will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I am buying it!

While I do NOT agree with the family memberships deletion.............

the Estore already has a large balance of my funds in place...........of which I can not get a refund.
Hi Rockermom,
I don't think you should feel guilty. I am in the same boat you are in. While I am boycotting eStore like others here, I will spend the balance of points I already had on my account as well as the remainder of my Deluxe monthly points as they come in. I am just boycotting adding any more points for either items or Deluxe. Enjoy your new items and happy mother's day to you and the other moms here on WI!

I was very upset about the removal of Family Deluxe and now with the delay in offering an alternative. I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, so why not just put the same option back up there??

In truth though, it was the idea of Twitter party excluding kids and inviting terrible language and ridicule of older fans of Webkinz too that finally completely broke me of eStore. Like others, I have returned to simpler days of Webkinz where I get a plushie for my money. I realized that, for me personally, everything that has stressed me about Webkinz has been eStore related (Sparkle Pegasus, Deluxe Family, Twitter Party attempt to get Sparkle Pegasus) so I cut that part out! Kinda a bummer at first since I was ALL excited about that Macaw...but I let it pass by without buying it and I haven't shriveled up yet! Ganz did just a little though when they missed out on that money.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
sidereal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #23
Webkinz :)
 
Pengo's Avatar
Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Hi, I don't understand what your saying about the estore items. The way I read it your saying if your account lasps with the family membership and you haven't renewed everything that you bought from the estore disappears? Is that accurate after you've spent cash for those items (virtual items)ta boot. Please correct me if I am wrong. I'd love to know. I've spent tons of money on that stuff. It should be your choice to renew or not, the items remain yours.
If your Webkinz World account lapses and you don't re-open it, you of course will eventually lose everything. I don't mean to say that your account will lapse and be inaccessible simply because your deluxe membership lapses. Sorry for the confusion. One year after you adopt your last pet or open a deluxe membership your account will lapse if you don't a) renew the membership; or b) adopt another pet.

What I was trying to say is that everything our family bought for our daughter from the e-store is now "stuck" in her account and, since she never wants to play with Webkinz again, we can't send it to anyone else so it's going to be "lost" when we let her account lapse in June. That's when it really struck home that buying from the e-store is just not a good thing to do, in our opinion, so I've bought my last item from that site.

Hope that cleared it up?

View Post Originally Posted by sidereal
Hi Rockermom,
I don't think you should feel guilty. I am in the same boat you are in. While I am boycotting eStore like others here, I will spend the balance of points I already had on my account as well as the remainder of my Deluxe monthly points as they come in. I am just boycotting adding any more points for either items or Deluxe. Enjoy your new items and happy mother's day to you and the other moms here on WI!

I was very upset about the removal of Family Deluxe and now with the delay in offering an alternative. I mean, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, so why not just put the same option back up there??

In truth though, it was the idea of Twitter party excluding kids and inviting terrible language and ridicule of older fans of Webkinz too that finally completely broke me of eStore. Like others, I have returned to simpler days of Webkinz where I get a plushie for my money. I realized that, for me personally, everything that has stressed me about Webkinz has been eStore related (Sparkle Pegasus, Deluxe Family, Twitter Party attempt to get Sparkle Pegasus) so I cut that part out! Kinda a bummer at first since I was ALL excited about that Macaw...but I let it pass by without buying it and I haven't shriveled up yet! Ganz did just a little though when they missed out on that money.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Very well put. I loved your post.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:37 AM   #24
luvey53
Webkinz :)
 
luvey53's Avatar
luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Since you can't send estore items to other accounts, if you let your webkinz account expire (either through Deluxe, or not buying another pet), then yes you're estore items will expire right along with that account. But all you have to do is buy another pet to keep it open or reopen it, and it will all be there for you.
Oh ok I totally misunderstood. Whew, so much went into the accounts. I understand.

Thank You
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #25
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru
 
MarielofRedwall's Avatar
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

That sounds awesome.

Thanks Commodore!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #26
Webkinz :)
 
tramantha's Avatar
tramantha is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

I wish I could use the eStore! I want the Gemini Butterfly.
tramantha is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts