Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

Thanks FIA for the update on the Ganz eStore.
I'm going over right now to get the Jivin TV & Totally Rad Dining Table which finishes my 70's Theme Room. Now, just need walls & flooe. Come on Ganz, release them now.
This room theme is perfect for my Peace Puppy.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #12

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

Boo I so want a Sunflower Lion. Since last weekend was Deluxe-only I was HOPING to get him this weekend.
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #13
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i found out the mothers day plant changes to 3 different colors and turns off. it will only go inside and underwater

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #14

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
I agree with you 100%. No more estore for us either until they bring back the family memberships. I thought they were working on it but so far nothing. I wonder how long we will have to wait. I am also saving a lot of money by not going to the estore, but they sure make it hard not to. Whenver you sign out of ww, they have 3-4 buttons to push that would redirect you to the estore. That's just wrong.....especially for a kid's website.
Same here!!They are definatly making it hard. A lot of these Items are great BUT not doing it unless they fix deluxe! I still have a points left too( I'll use up my points eventually & that will be that) but it's just not fun for me right now. I'm getting the feeling their just trying to outlast us!Well this is one horse that won't be broke-Pun intended!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

Just got the Mother's Day Light Bloom. It's awesome. I love all the things that do something.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #16
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

wow thats a lot of stuff lol
i might get the princess or queen crown but i don't know how much they are yet lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #17

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Thanks for that info FIA! Some of that stuff looks pretty awesome. I love the rose and the new picture frames. Unfortunately I'm still boycotting the e-store. Hopefully they'll be adding the family deluxe back soon. Although I'm going through shopper's withdrawal, I am saving a ton of money I would have spent on webkinz day and now this mother's day. Staying strong!!
I am also boycotting the e-store. I had intended to buy the skunk this month and was waiting for the zodiac wallpaper and flooring - but I won't be doing so now. I am no longer going to be buying the family deluxe if/when they ever offer it again and I will not be buying anything from the e-store again. For one thing, one of our accounts has lapsed since the person it belongs to has lost all interest in Webkinz because of their greed. We bought a one-month Deluxe membership (the cheapest option we had) to open it again so we could move all of its priceless goodies to our other accounts... but, of course, anything we bought for that account from the e-store cannot be moved and will simply disappear forever at the end of this month. This really hammered the point home how ridiculous the e-store is. We've returned to the simpler days of Webkinz World and now that the spell has been broken, I think we're "cured" forever. Smooth move, Ganz. Good luck with that.

View Post Originally Posted by Luckylion
Whenever you sign out of ww, they have 3-4 buttons to push that would redirect you to the estore. That's just wrong.....especially for a kid's website.
I couldn't possibly agree with you more.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #18
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I haven't spent my Deluxe eStore Points yet this month, so I might find something within those items. Thanks for the info!
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #19
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
I am also boycotting the e-store. I had intended to buy the skunk this month and was waiting for the zodiac wallpaper and flooring - but I won't be doing so now. I am no longer going to be buying the family deluxe if/when they ever offer it again and I will not be buying anything from the e-store again. For one thing, one of our accounts has lapsed since the person it belongs to has lost all interest in Webkinz because of their greed. We bought a one-month Deluxe membership (the cheapest option we had) to open it again so we could move all of its priceless goodies to our other accounts... but, of course, anything we bought for that account from the e-store cannot be moved and will simply disappear forever at the end of this month. This really hammered the point home how ridiculous the e-store is. We've returned to the simpler days of Webkinz World and now that the spell has been broken, I think we're "cured" forever. Smooth move, Ganz. Good luck with that.

I couldn't possibly agree with you more.
Hi, I don't understand what your saying about the estore items. The way I read it your saying if your account lasps with the family membership and you haven't renewed everything that you bought from the estore disappears? Is that accurate after you've spent cash for those items (virtual items)ta boot. Please correct me if I am wrong. I'd love to know. I've spent tons of money on that stuff. It should be your choice to renew or not, the items remain yours.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #20
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: