Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

A new front page story has been added:

Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

Click the image to open in full size.

It's Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore once again,
and the following featured items are for sale:

Remember, if you want to know what a particular Wallpaper or Flooring is going to look like in a room, just check out the Webkinz Insider Room Designer, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 02:15 AM   #2
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, May 8th and 9th

The Mother's Day Light Bloom looks beautiful!

Oh wow, first reply, first time ever!!!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:28 AM   #3
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Thanks for that info FIA! Some of that stuff looks pretty awesome. I love the rose and the new picture frames. Unfortunately I'm still boycotting the e-store. Hopefully they'll be adding the family deluxe back soon. Although I'm going through shopper's withdrawal, I am saving a ton of money I would have spent on webkinz day and now this mother's day. Staying strong!!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you FIA!

Lots of new stuff for those who shop at the eStore
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:54 AM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #6
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

This is so cool! I am saving up for the Mood Tester though.... I want some of the Wowzer Weekend items.
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:56 AM   #7
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
Thank you soooooooooooo much for sharing the pictures with us. I don't purchase from the estore, but I love looking at yours.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:11 AM   #8
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Thanks for that info FIA! Some of that stuff looks pretty awesome. I love the rose and the new picture frames. Unfortunately I'm still boycotting the e-store. Hopefully they'll be adding the family deluxe back soon. Although I'm going through shopper's withdrawal, I am saving a ton of money I would have spent on webkinz day and now this mother's day. Staying strong!!
I agree with you 100%. No more estore for us either until they bring back the family memberships. I thought they were working on it but so far nothing. I wonder how long we will have to wait. I am also saving a lot of money by not going to the estore, but they sure make it hard not to. Whenver you sign out of ww, they have 3-4 buttons to push that would redirect you to the estore. That's just wrong.....especially for a kid's website.

Last edited by Luckylion; 05-08-2010 at 08:28 AM..
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

wow that's a lot of mother's day stuff!
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #10
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I am buying it!

While I do NOT agree with the family memberships deletion.............

the Estore already has a large balance of my funds in place...........of which I can not get a refund.

I am going to be a family member for 8 more months so I am not going to deny myself what I have already paid for when Ganz does not know me from Adam and will not miss my money because they already have it. (My Estore Balance)

So until then I am writing 5-7 emails per day. Filling out the message form on my 7 accounts every day to ask them to reinstate the Family Plans and on Weekdays I Call Ganz and speak to a Supervisor. I am hoping they will have something in place soon.

SO it is Mother's day and I am going to splurge and get myself a little gift......for me.

and not feel guilty one bit about it.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: