Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #71
PenPal Bunnies
Webkinz :)

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore March 6th & 7th

you know this guess what this is random but i am so mad!!!! i was the one who discovered the tie dye shirt with kinz style machine and i couldn't post it here cause i did not have an account yet so i yelled in the club house and ten mintutes later it was here under someone else's name!!!!!!!
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #72
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I love the Chesire Cat and it's item! AND I LOVE JUST AS MUCH the Leprechaun Field!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:21 PM   #73
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

The clover field is awesome.
But it's so BIG! I guess that's good, you're just getting your money's worth. xD
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #74
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

The clover field is so cute!! Why can't Ganz make all their estore items so reasonable?? I like this item alot more than somethings that I've paid four, five, six or more "points" for..
I may have get another one at this price.
Kikio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:18 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore March 6th & 7th

Thanks COWS4YOU for all the news about the estore today. So much stuff for sale but no Pink Popcorn Machine yet.
Does anyone know if the Water Balloon Machine thing can go outside. I don't want my pets making a mess in my house. LOL!
Thanks Bindidog for your pics of Pearly on her PSI & Corni in the Leprechaun Cloverfield. They look very happy.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #76
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

wow, only one dollar. i have a couple points left over from my griffin and i may have to get the clover field just because it's such a good deal. i wonder if ganz is realizing that making items cheaper means they sell more.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #77
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

OOO! thanks for the pics!!!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #78

xwebkinzpartyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome, I really like the Cheshire Cat! Its very different but cute!
xwebkinzpartyx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #79
kimmyswirls12

xkrazy4kinzx is on a distinguished road

Wow! That's awsome! congrats! lots of cool things!
xkrazy4kinzx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:20 AM   #80
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanks COWS4YOU for all the news about the estore today. So much stuff for sale but no Pink Popcorn Machine yet.
Does anyone know if the Water Balloon Machine thing can go outside. I don't want my pets making a mess in my house. LOL!
Thanks Bindidog for your pics of Pearly on her PSI & Corni in the Leprechaun Cloverfield. They look very happy.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:

I haven't bought the water balloon machine but the description says it is indoor. Seems silly that it cannot go outside and expensive for an item limited to indoors.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: