Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore March 6th & 7th

Aww! The Cloverfield is adorable!
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #52
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

WHAT? NOOOOO! HOW could the Cheshire Cat be E-STORE? I can;'t buy E-Store! Why did Ganz make it in the FIRST PLACE? I'm missing out on about TWENTY AWESOME PETS!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #53
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I can't decide on the cat. I love the tree, I love the movie, I love the cat. What is my issue? I will clean my bathroom, rearrange my room and think about it...

I did purchase the $1 cloverfield. For a dollar I had to do it. It is my first estore item that isn't a pet.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:16 AM   #54
I have really Krazy
smidgeon16 has a spectacular aura about

i was wondering if there is a picture of the skating outfit? Please and thank you!
smidgeon16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:35 AM   #55
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

A lot of great stuff! I'm considering the clover field, it's such a great price! But when is the popcorn maker coming out? I LOVE these new machines coming out that 'keep on giving' with food every day. I'll probably get them all.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:35 AM   #56
cnriyas1398

Prada is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the Cheshire Cat :]

It's from Alice in Wonderland, and they should make a White Rabbit too!
Prada is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:45 AM   #57
I have really Krazy
smidgeon16 has a spectacular aura about

I just bought the clover field and my clover puppy <3's it! i just have to get more money so i can buy the figure skating outfit!
smidgeon16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #58

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!! I have been waiting for my Cheshire Cat! And I def plan to get some clover fields too! What a great inexpensive St Pat's Day stocking stuffer for kids or to treat them for doing good at school, chores, etc. $1 for something that likes like a PSI! Thanks Ganz!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #59

jacgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore March 6th & 7th

I just bought a brand new skating outfit at the ganz estore and i typed it perfectly in at the code shop and it didnt work.now I am sad.eany advice on what I should?
jacgirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #60
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jacgirl11
I just bought a brand new skating outfit at the ganz estore and i typed it perfectly in at the code shop and it didnt work.now I am sad.eany advice on what I should?
I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I would log out, clear your cache, log back in and try just one more time. If it still doesn't work, I would recommend waiting and calling Ganz, and they should be able to fix it for you.

Here the contact info from the Wiki:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz

Last edited by PaperButterfly; 03-06-2010 at 10:35 AM..
PaperButterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: