Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #11
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, March 27th & 28th

View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
The afghan hound is estore?!
Looks like it and the new 70's theme will all be available on 4/1/10 in the estore.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I LOVE these new glasses! I think they are worth picking up for their price!

Valencia, Copper and Corni gettin' groovy in their new threads!
Click the image to open in full size.
Aren't they great Bindi ??
Your Sock Monkey looks like Steve Erkel !! Lolz

I picked up a pair too....very stylish !!

Click the image to open in full size. LambsyDivy Loves hers too !!

View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
Looks like it and the new 70's theme will all be available on 4/1/10 in the estore.
Yes April Fools Day is bringing us The Afghan, The 70's theme, and the Mystery Egg Item !!
Sounds like a treat and not a trick

Last edited by funkyc63; 03-26-2010 at 11:58 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #13
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
They almost fit the cheeky cat and dog's face, but they seem way too big for a sock monkey, which just makes them cuter! Now I need to find my rainbow afro wig......what other clothes will match...??? I love items like this! They are so fun!
You are so funny!!! I think they look cute on the monkey!!!...and I like weird outfits to!!
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #14
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

WOW! Just went on the E Store and made a list for my grandmother and added it all up. I'll really be pushing it for all of this plus all the new plush pets she just ordered. Thankfully we are Deluxe Advantage so some things are a little cheaper. I really appreciate all my grandmother does for me in Webkinz but she really loves it almost as much as me, which is good.

Did anyone see the teaser on the Newspaper page in Webkinz World about the Persian theme items? We are wondering if they are going to be sold in the W store, maybe to replace the Galaxy Collection that is there now. Any news on that?
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:00 AM   #15
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19

Did anyone see the teaser on the Newspaper page in Webkinz World about the Persian theme items? We are wondering if they are going to be sold in the W store, maybe to replace the Galaxy Collection that is there now. Any news on that?
The Persian Theme is a Rare Theme.
2 pieces have already been released......just waiting for the rest to come out at Arte's.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #16
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Aren't they great Bindi ??
Your Sock Monkey looks like Steve Erkel !! Lolz

I picked up a pair too....very stylish !!

Click the image to open in full size. LambsyDivy Loves hers too !!

Yes April Fools Day is bringing us The Afghan, The 70's theme, and the Mystery Egg Item !!
Sounds like a treat and not a trick
Those look great on your lamb! And yes, Corni does look like Steve Urkel! I've tried the glasses on a bunch of pets, but I think they look the silliest on the sock monkey!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #17
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
The Persian Theme is a Rare Theme.
2 pieces have already been released......just waiting for the rest to come out at Arte's.
We got the two that were released in Arte's but I was hoping that the rest would be available other than rare. Most of the time the rare items are when I am at school and my grandmother is at work. Wish they would put them either real early in the morning or later at night. They would get a lot more of our business if that's possible. LOL
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:52 AM   #18

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

cool thanks for the info
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:37 AM   #19
capeanne is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Have I missed something or are we still waiting for the Avante theme wallpaper and floor in the estore? Thanks
capeanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #20
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's an interesting one this time... cool!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: