Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 5th & 6th

A new front page story has been added:

Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 5th & 6th

Click the image to open in full size.

The "Wowzer Weekend" has arrived at the Ganz eStore
and the following extra items are for sale:

Webkinz: Blossom Fish, Fire Fawn, Gemini Butterfly, Bubblegumasaurus, Green Shimmer Snake, Pterodactyl, Pig (online only)

Exclusives: Sunshine Pool, Va Va Voom Vacuum Cleaner, Artistic Acrylic Paint Set, Wild Flower Arrangement Mural, Classic Sewing Machine, Underwater Fishbowl Bed, Epic Shipwreck, Deep Sea Creature Cove, Minnow Cove, Fountain of WOW, Sushi Bar Dining Chair, Sushi Bar Dining Table, Sushi Bar Place Setting, Super Sushi Bar, Super Sushi Bar Chair, Sushi Bar & 4 Chairs Set, Burning Hot Seat, Sign Side Table

Mystery Item: Golden Modern Kitchen Stool

Thank you to WI Member DJCandy for this picture of
the Golden Modern Kitchen Stool in her Webkinz'
house.

To see the rest of the "Golden Suite Theme" please
click HERE to visit the Webkinz Insider WIki Guide.

FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 5th & 6th

Has anyone bought the mystery item - gold bar stool yet? I am curious what it looks like so I am looking forward to the first picture of it posted.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for letting us know what the mystery item is.
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #4

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

The stool is boring and plain-save your $. The vacuum cleaner is really small as well.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #5

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Thanks for adding the picture! I can totally live without that.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #6

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

I have a few pics.
I think it's cute!
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

Thumbs up Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 5th & 6th

Wow! Can't believe how fast you got this posted! Webkinz Insider is definitely the place to go for the latest info!
Lil Kinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #8
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

BOY-O-BOY, Ganz...You really know how to hook `em and reel `em in!

You won't catch me buying something sight unseen.

Not worth it!

If not for WI, Lots of us would be mighty mad! At least, we have some warning.

It might be cute to some, but once you get started on something like this, it's "Empty your pocket time" to get the rest of the theme.

Shame shame Ganz. Not making enough money?
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #9
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I think the stools are cute!

The vacuum cleaner makes me laugh though. Doesn't look powerful enough to pick up all that pet hair

kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #10

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Well to each, their own...I didn't think the stools were worth 2 dollars each myself. I think the vacuum cleaner is not the right scale either. It's far too small compared to other items in the room. But hey, if you all like it-don't let me stop you!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: