Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 AM   #71
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

I've had luck, but I've found that even when I use unique email addresses, the email does not always show up. When it does, it's right away. (No, it's not a spam-filtered account. It just appears that Ganz isn't always sending the codes.) I believe I'll try anyaddress@webkinzinsider.com next...
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #72
Mark The Seal
Webkinz :)

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

no floating tree. i clear my cache, temporary files, & refresh.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:50 AM   #73
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Buttercup
no floating tree. i clear my cache, temporary files, & refresh.
Sounds like you're doing everything right. It took a long time refreshing before I saw one. Good luck!
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:06 AM   #74
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thanks Oddmeister. I think I will do that also tomorrow. I better check all my emails to see if codes are there.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:44 AM   #75
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Can someone tell me can you pick youe own tree i need the fairy tree and magic maple tree or is it just the elm tree today?

many thanks
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #76
davisbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

It's only for the golden elm this time... Good Luck!
davisbabe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:27 AM   #77
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Found my first tree, pretty excited as this was actually my first Caring Valley Tree.

Here is the contest form. Yes, there is a math question, but you can easily find the answer on Google if you don't know it of course. By the way, my email is whited out just so you know:

Click the image to open in full size.

Then here is the sapling you get:

And here is the tree I chose:

I chose..

The animated sparkly top (the others were so BLAH and I love animation haha)
The horseshoe trunk (you KNEW I was going to pick the horseshoes )
The kinzcash base (hehe a girl has to have her money!)

All in all I'm pretty happy. I didn't expect them to give the whole "kit" for free but I'm not necessarily complaining. I just wanted my first tree, and this probably would have been the tree I had chosen anyway.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #78
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Is the math answer always "2"? In the Fairy Charm 'Click to Win', for the first time there were about four different math problems, each with a different answer.

Also, what many of us did to get a Fairy Charm was to have open 3 accounts (if you have that many) side by side and keep refreshing. Even that could still have a long wait; I sometimes had to wait 15+ minutes for it to show up on a single one of the 3 open accounts. It never showed in more than one of them at the same time.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:30 AM   #79

turtledudette is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you need to have an account on the ganz e store and log in to get a tree?
turtledudette is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:32 AM   #80
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by turtledudette
Do you need to have an account on the ganz e store and log in to get a tree?
No you do not. I have an account but I wasn't logged in at the time I won so you don't need one.
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: