Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
davisbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

No you don't have to have an estore account just a webkinz one to enter the code on
davisbabe is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #62
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by davisbabe
No you don't have to have an estore account just a webkinz one to enter the code on

Cool, thanks. Just have to wait, one go by.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #63

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Hmm Very strange. Did anyone else get their tree yet?
I clicked and put in the correct info it said conratulations and all but no email yet.

Check your spam folder. Lots of times the codes go there instead of your inbox
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #64
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats to Denimbutterfly, & thx for the pict & info!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:07 AM   #65

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't found a floating tree yet. Do you have to answer a math question like the other floating items? Just curious.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:23 AM   #66

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Check your spam folder. Lots of times the codes go there instead of your inbox
Yeah I did check my spam and nothing there.
Going to try a different email and see what happens.
Just seemed strange they usually go to your email right away.
Thanks

Yeah I did check my spam and nothing there.
Going to try a different email and see what happens.
Just seemed strange they usually go to your email right away.
Thanks
I just got my second tree and used a different email and it showed in my box right away.
It took a long time the first tree to load to the congratulations screen. Guess my first entry got lost on the bogging out. At least my kiddo will be happy I got her the tree.

Good Luck

Last edited by Ms.Mom; 07-10-2010 at 01:23 AM..
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:36 AM   #67
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
I'm confused you can buy a Caring Valley Pet for 10$-you get the pet and the code for bonuses & tree. Are they not going to have the pets anymore? Me & the littles would rather have everything for 10 then pay 8 & not get a pet. I hope they don't stop making the pets.
Same thing I say!

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Can buy caring valley tags on ebay $8.59 shipped for 2 tags, and you get the cash and bonus stuff. Why pay $7 for just a tree code lol. I buy all my caring valley tags on ebay.
Same thing I say!

Still want to know if we have to answer math question?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:36 AM   #68
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Well 1 hour and 15 minutes and nothing yet.
I think I am going to call it quits.
I continued to clear cache very often and that seemed to help also.
I have used all my email addresses and now am giving to WI.
I hope you get a lot tomorrow.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:39 AM   #69

SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!

You should try your email address again. If that doesn"t work, ask a friend or family member if you can use theirs. You could also get youself another email address.
SwissTwist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:45 AM   #70
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Same thing I say!

Same thing I say!

Still want to know if we have to answer math question?
Yes there is a math question to answer. The answer is 2. We are given the same math question in every form.
I got one with all my emails and started over and it let me use the first one but after that would not allow.

Denminbutterfly how do I send to WI? Do I use any name@webkinzinsider.com?

Last edited by gomommu41; 07-10-2010 at 01:45 AM..
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: