Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 10:06 PM   #241
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

Where does it say ny cannot particapate. I have not seen one tree all day.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #242
kiwi-kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Help! I have been in the e store for 4 hours today no tree in site. What am I doing wrong?
kiwi-kinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #243
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

I need some tips on finding this tree. Should I have multiple windows up searching for one? Should I resize my screen so that it is smaller? Please help!
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #244
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I'm not getting any at all... any tips? Do you always have to be in the homepage to be able to get the tree?
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #245

PSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant futurePSIhunter has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
I'm not getting any at all... any tips? Do you always have to be in the homepage to be able to get the tree?
My only tip is to keep clicking the F5 key on your keyboard. It refreshes the page and makes it easier than clicking different Estore links. I stay on the Homepage, but I think it's in different places too.

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
I need some tips on finding this tree. Should I have multiple windows up searching for one? Should I resize my screen so that it is smaller? Please help!
I think one window is best. 2+ would be a lot of flipping pages and you might miss a tree that way. Keep clicking the refresh key, F5. Hope this helps!
PSIhunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:43 PM   #246
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I've gotten 6 so far.

I have 3 windows open but have resized them so I can see the left corner of all of them easily at the same time (I had a 4th window open for a while, but never got any trees in it, so it's closed now.)

It still has taken as much as an hour for 1 tree to show up in a single window, but sometimes "only" half an hour.

A poster a few pages back said that after you find your first tree and have completed the form, you can click on another button in the estore, then click the back button and you'll find the tree again. ..... Didn't work for me -- maybe 'cuz I read the hint after I'd gotten a couple -- but some other people have had it work for them.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #247
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Haven't gotten a tree yet? Try my 3 window technique:

Click the image to open in full size.

This has worked great for me. I will send extra codes to WI. Good Luck Every one.

Just refresh each window until you see the tree.

Q: (6*3)/(4+10-5) = 2

Last edited by DogLUVR; 07-10-2010 at 11:46 PM..
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #248

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I am so happy I found this thread. I spent forever staring at the store not knowing what to do thinking it would come after a certain amount of minutes. I never won on the fairy contest prior because I didn't know what to do. Knowing to keep refreshing helped a lot. I have been able to get 2 (I hope. I haven't checked the email for the second one yet.). I believe one was on Internet Explorer and the other was on Firefox. Both came from the top left corner and on the main page of the site. I noticed screen shots seemed to be on that page, so I stuck with it.

Once I cleared the cache and refreshed a couple times, I was able to get the first one. When it didn't seem like I would get another, I switched to a different computer and found another after refreshing a few times.

As for those in NY and FLA, do you think they would be able to block you since the only info you are giving is you email address? I thought maybe they had to say you couldn't participate due to some sort of prize law in those states. If you chose to ignore that and participate anyway, they technically you could come across a tree. Just a thought.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM   #249

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

Could someone please post the URL for it I have tried everything to get one but I can never find the trees.
Do you know if you can find them in AZ?
zebrasRc00l is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:26 AM   #250

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

yeah I finally got one - I got nothing yesterday, but today it worked.

If I get extras - how do i send the extra code to WI for someone to use?
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: