Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #231
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by Arya
Yes but what about the / ?????
Whats the answer?
* is mulyiply, / is divide

and Ayra, can you please post the link to the page where you enter your email address for the code???? i could really use some help - i don't even have one code!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #232
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
\

It is 6x3 which is 18 ........... Then 4+10 which is 14, then 14-5 which is 9.. So the problem is 18 divided by 9= 2

So, the answer is 2!

Good luck all

YAY i got the answer thanks everybody!!!
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #233
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Haven't got any yet, but I've just started looking. Can someone tell me where they usually show up first (I mean "Top Left Corner" or "Over the title" ... Secondly, do they pop up fairly quickly after refreshing??
Aries962 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #234
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
Haven't got any yet, but I've just started looking. Can someone tell me where they usually show up first (I mean "Top Left Corner" or "Over the title" ... Secondly, do they pop up fairly quickly after refreshing??
i'm not really sure because i havnt got one yet, but i think it should be the top left corner, like the allyssa fairy charms
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #235
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
i'm not really sure because i havnt got one yet, but i think it should be the top left corner, like the allyssa fairy charms
Thanks! You're probably right!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:53 PM   #236
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

LOL! Got one immediately after posting here, and yes, it was top left corner. Not very big...! But it worked!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #237
08pandabear

dr0983 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Arya
I clicked on the Ganzestore button in the corner for 3 times and i got one maybe you should try that
Thanks so much that worked now I have the tree
dr0983 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #238

mimipearl is an unknown quantity at this point

I just sent 5 codes to WI I hope it worked.... my way of thanking everyone in helping me get the code Thank you and good luck to everyone... now to Goober
mimipearl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #239
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by mimipearl
I just sent 5 codes to WI I hope it worked.... my way of thanking everyone in helping me get the code Thank you and good luck to everyone... now to Goober
I want to donate codes too.
What is the address we send them to?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #240
Unregistered

Help! I spent three consecutive hours in the estore this afternoon and haven't been able to find a floating sapling. I tried staying on the main page for over an hour and tried clicking through screen for the other two. just spend another hour there and still no luck. What am I doing wrong?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: