Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

i love those trees....
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #202
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

What email can i send an extra code to at insider?

TY 4 the help!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #203
tin
surfline

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

I can't figure out what to do in the Caring Valley now that I have a tree.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:38 PM   #204
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tin
I can't figure out what to do in the Caring Valley now that I have a tree.
place the pod in your room and you get to make your tree there.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #205
tin
surfline

tin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledgetin flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aeza,
How do I plant the saplings in a Caring Valley park?
Old 07-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #206
Unregistered

I have not heard that they are discontinuing the actual plush pets (Caring Valley Pets) that come with a tree code. I believe they are doing this as a "special" so people who don't have access to stores or those who don't care about the pet can purchase the trees at the estore. Also, The golden elm is only available this weekend at the e-store.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #207
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Donation Award 

Aeza,
How do I plant the saplings in a Caring Valley park?
I you're talking about the free tree catching today, I don't think you can. If you bought a pet or the pack from the estore, just go to the park, drag your seeds into an area and plant.

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
I you're talking about the free tree catching today, I don't think you can. If you bought a pet or the pack from the estore, just go to the park, drag your seeds into an area and plant.
sorry not park - Caring Valley
Old 07-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #208
tin
surfline

Thanks Aeza, that explains why nothing happens in the Caring Valley. Anyway, I'm happy with my free trees. They brighten up my yard!
Back to Goober's Lab.....
Old 07-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #209
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Donation Award 

Thanks Aeza, that explains why nothing happens in the Caring Valley. Anyway, I'm happy with my free trees. They brighten up my yard!
Back to Goober's Lab.....
You're very welcome!

I hope ___@webkinzinsider.com is correct cuz I just sent a bunch lol!

Good luck everyone!!
Old 07-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #210
abbly

chocolatecat67 will become famous soon enough

i really want to send extras to webkinz insider!! would any email @webkinzinsider.com work?
chocolatecat67 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: