Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

Sorry, I meant bc2
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 11:33 AM   #142
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I have cleared my cache, refresh, go to different pages and no tree. I have been at this for 2 hours. Anyone have any suggestions. Anyone else not seeing these floating trees?

(I even bought some estore items, lol)
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:39 AM   #143
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Finally got a 2nd. Still a few more to go for other family members, though. Haven't even glanced at the Communal Contest!

Nanakins, I know waiting can be extremely frustrating. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it seems. Some people can find several in a short time, others of us wait for hours. Hope you get some soon!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #144

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Keep trying and don't give up!!! I almost did and if I would have I would'nt have one. It took me 3 hrs and alot of refreshing to win. Also, I live in one of the area's that is not included in this contest! I hope this helps
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #145
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Finally got a 2nd. Still a few more to go for other family members, though. Haven't even glanced at the Communal Contest!

Nanakins, I know waiting can be extremely frustrating. There's no rhyme or reason to it, it seems. Some people can find several in a short time, others of us wait for hours. Hope you get some soon!
Thank you so much for the encouragement. I will keep on looking!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #146
BBMommy has disabled reputation

I've been looking for an hour and so far no luck.
BBMommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #147
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

That's the spirit, Nanakins!

I just tho't to add a suggestion for anyone who finally finds one: If you're looking for more, make sure there is no # sign at the end of the URL. After you find one and fill in the form, the URL automatically adds a # sign to the web address. I was told in the fairy charm hunt that this would prevent that window from getting another. The address should just read Ganz eStore:Buy Webkinz Points, Pets, Deluxe Memberships and Exclusive Items - with no #.

Oops, did something wrong so that the name of Ganz's site came up instead of the URL itself. So will just say, make sure the address is just for the main page without a # at the end.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #148
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

i CAN'T find it............
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #149

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Now that I have one...what in the world do I do with it? I tried the Caring Valley, but it kept saying I had zero saplings.
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #150
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Does anyone know if the estore bought codes work like the tags, in that if you buy more then one and enter it in the same month, then on your second you not only get the coice of the current tree, but choice of the last 2 months trees also?
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: