Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

IloveHowie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
IloveHowie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #112
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sorry for those of you who haven't found trees yet! I have a question about what happens after you find one: I found three in the wee hours of the morning and sent them to my THREE e-mail accounts, but I only got ONE code. Has anyone else found that they are not getting codes for all of the trees that they find?
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #113
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I stayed up late getting trees for my two accounts. It took a long time to find them. I finally had success, although twice nothing was sent to the email addresses. I'll be switching back and forth today between Goober's Lab and looking for more trees to donate to Webkinz Insider.

Did anyone get the prehistoric shower? I think that might be another "must" have.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:41 AM   #114
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Hmm = got my second almost instantly - the one minute wait worked.
OOOO Envy.......
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:42 AM   #115
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by ♥KatVonT♥
I have an idea..if you have a window with the quizz for this contest, try to copy the adress and open another window and paste the adress..can you add you personal information and participate again with another e-mail adress? :|
Not exactly sure what you mean.... If you mean after finding one, can you copy the form address to bring it up again to fill in new info, then No that won't work.

If you mean can you click on more than one tree and get a new form to enter your info with another email address, then Yes. You need to have separate email addresses for each tree you catch.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #116

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Make sure when you win multiple times, that you have a different email address. There's only one win per email account.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #117
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

I finally found a floating tree and got my code. I live in NY state so I am very surprised to get one.OH I am a verrryyy happy Webkinz owner!!! If I find anymore I will donate to WI for a contest if they have one.
02Tweaker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #118

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

I've been trying to see a tree since four o'clock this morning (off and on) and still haven't had any luck! Does anyone think it makes a difference as to what browser you use? Thanks, and good luck!
spiderdancer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #119

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
Sorry for those of you who haven't found trees yet! I have a question about what happens after you find one: I found three in the wee hours of the morning and sent them to my THREE e-mail accounts, but I only got ONE code. Has anyone else found that they are not getting codes for all of the trees that they find?
Yes, this happened to me last night too. I do these events for several kids who can't do it for themselves. Late last night it was taking a very long time for the form to submit and a couple of those codes never came through, though it says the email address was used so it can't be used again. It worked okay for me this morning, so I had to send codes to a couple friends instead.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #120
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I just got one! I cleared my cache again, refreshed the page about every 3 min. then after doing that a few times it appeared! I clicked and it wouldn't take! It did, however go to the add I also clicked when I clicked the tree, I hit the back arrow and the tree was there again. It took about 4 times of this to finally take, but as long as that back arrow kept working I was ok with it. Now I only have 7 more to get to make the family happy! Keep trying everyone!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: