Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 07:56 AM   #101
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

Is this blocked in Canada or open to all?
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 07:59 AM   #102
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Is this blocked in Canada or open to all?
Open to all of Canada except Quebec; open to all of the US except New York and Florida.

Closed to Webkinz members of all other countries in the world.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #103
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

Thanks - then I'll get back to refreshing.... Good thing WI can help those who cannot click.

Just got one - after about 30 min of refreshing 7 accounts - though the floating tree didn't show up instantly so you may want to pause for a minute between refreshes.

Same question.

Is there a thread for this contest somewhere?

View Post Originally Posted by Aswartz
Just got one. remember clear catche and just keep hitting refresh. I got mine on the main estore screen. it was just floating from the top vertically down. The solution to my question was 2: (3*6)/(4+10-5). GOOD LUCK.

Last edited by Jarrah; 07-10-2010 at 08:33 AM..
Old 07-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #104
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

still haven't got anything yet..
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #105
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way

Hmm = got my second almost instantly - the one minute wait worked.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #106
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

[QUOTE=WebCats139;20044799]I haven't gotten one yet this time either, . There were some people on earlier this a.m. who'd looked for an hour and a half with nothing to show.

Try what we did in the last event like this: if you have several accounts, open as many as 3 of them side by side and keep refreshing. After several minutes you'll hopefully have a tree show up on one of them.

Good luck!
QUOTE]

This can be done on just one account. Just use the 'New Window' under File as many times as your machine will function with and reduce them down to where they will fit on your screen. I did 4 windows reduced to about 3 to 3 1/2 inches wide side by side across screen and had great success. Hope the same for you all as well.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #107
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

ok now i am gettin mad.there are no trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:01 AM   #108
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
Thanks EmmaKate! Looks the 'tree kit' works just like the green tags. I also have all the Caring Valley prizes at this point. I love the candles the best! I especially like your gem fountain in the corner of your garden. It looks great with the trees!
Thanks- I really didn't finish that room. I had it as part of a contest once and had my pets dressed up like the Wizard of Oz- hence the golden path...
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #109

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

oh(..i have to change my IP...I will change my country in Canada

i'm from Europe...

Romania ...

hm... but in the contest with thunderbird I caught 3 birds...and i'm from Romania not from Canada or US...:| ?? :|

Last edited by ♥KatVonT♥; 07-10-2010 at 09:19 AM..
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #110
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
This can be done on just one account. Just use the 'New Window' under File as many times as your machine will function with and reduce them down to where they will fit on your screen. I did 4 windows reduced to about 3 to 3 1/2 inches wide side by side across screen and had great success. Hope the same for you all as well.
Oh yes, you're quite right! Just need to open several windows, not several accounts. Sorry for wording that in a misleading way. It has nothing to do with how many accounts one has, just open a few browser windows all to the estore. Thanks for clarifying that!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: