Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 05:57 AM   #91
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

I haven't gotten one yet this time either, . There were some people on earlier this a.m. who'd looked for an hour and a half with nothing to show.

Try what we did in the last event like this: if you have several accounts, open as many as 3 of them side by side and keep refreshing. After several minutes you'll hopefully have a tree show up on one of them.

Good luck!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #92
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

nothing yet for me....
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:28 AM   #93

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

If you found the tree on Ganz eStore website, please post the link with web adress ( copy & paste it)..this is the last adress from the contest with Good Fairy Charms --> http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp-...3e93898648d847 but it doesn't work now...thx
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:38 AM   #94

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

For some reason it seems to be computer dependent. DH and I use the same connection, same browser. For the fairy charm I refreshed for 30 minutes and nothing. I go on his computer and had one for each account (5 total) within 30 minutes.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:52 AM   #95

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=sv]Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th[/langtitle]

[lang=sv]Can you post the web adress from this contest, please?[/lang]
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:25 AM   #96
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am sending a whole bunch to WI so that others can have them.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #97
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Still having no luck! Are you just leaving the screen or are you refreshing often?
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:34 AM   #98

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

Oh iti's very cool, I am verry happy!I want a cod ohh but is really hard to get it
I like all of estore virtuall pet.........and i have a gem birthstone dog:gwolf:.......... I like all of GNZ EStore and shop!
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #99
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I sent 3 or 4 tree codes to WI. I hope you hold a contest!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:54 AM   #100

lovepuppy9008 will become famous soon enough

Got one! Didn't take me long, about 6 minutes. Just keep reshreshing over and over. I also cleared my cache. Thanks everyone for the tips!
lovepuppy9008 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: