Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

A new front page story has been added:

Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, July 9th, 10th, & 11th

Click the image to open in full size.

The Wowzer Weekend specials at the Ganz eStore
are coming to you a little bit early this week.

Webkinz: South African Springbok, Kangaroo (online only), Bengal Tiger (online only)
Items: Tabby's Job Clock, Familiar Faces Plate Rack, Prehistoric Shower, Acacia Tree, Leafy Lounge Chair , Funky Skunk Couch, Eau de Skunk Perfume Poster, Heart Scent Decor, Skunk Stripes Wallpaper, Skunk Stripes Flooring, Camping Boots, Animal Rescue Jacket, Animal Rescue Jeep, Camping Firepit, Potted Tiger Lilly
Pet of the Month: DJ Outfit, Tiger Mask, DJ Club Mixer, DJ Concert Poster, Bengal Boom Box
Deluxe Only: Leafy Loveseat, Sea Shell Speakers, Gazing Gazebo Seat, several Glam Boutique items, several 70's Theme items, several Avante Condo items, several Spa Theme items, and King & Queen Costumes

Caring Valley: Golden Elm Enchanted Tree, Caring Valley Tree Kit

NOTE: If you purchase the Tree for 6,000 points, you will get just the Tree. If you purchase the Kit for 8,000 points, you will get the Tree, KinzCash, and a Caring Valley Prize. The Golden Elm Tree was the Caring Valley Tree from March 2010.
Click to Win: Keep an eye out for a floating Golden Elm Tree at the Ganz eStore. You could win a free feature code!

UPDATE (12:10am KT): Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Denimbutterfly for this picture of the floating Golden Elm Tree that she snapped on her computer just after Midnight.

The feature code she got was equivalent to having purchased the "Tree Only" option from the eStore.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, June 9th, 10th, & 11th

Anyone have the tree kit yet? I'm wondering what the Bonus Online Item might be. I wonder if it's one of the regular Caring Valley gifts?
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Flora
Anyone have the tree kit yet? I'm wondering what the Bonus Online Item might be. I wonder if it's one of the regular Caring Valley gifts?
I did I posted in other thread. You don't get a bonus item... just tree in dock!
Here's mine...
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #4
Meow

tweedles400 is on a distinguished road

I love it!!! Keep up the great work!
tweedles400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i wonder how many trees you can choose from. i looked at the ones in the park. i wonder if all those are available
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wonder how many trees you can choose from. i looked at the ones in the park. i wonder if all those are available
The trees are up now or on the asian accounts?
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #7
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

cool ..................
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Um... eStore's great and all, but... I found a typo.

Tabby's Job CLOCK.

EDIT: nvm-- *gets slapped for using text talk* it's fixed.

Gonna see if I can win a tree.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 07-09-2010 at 07:05 PM..
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #9
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok I see them in the park now, however I hate when I can't move in the park so it is reloading.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #10

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by EmmaKate2007
I did I posted in other thread. You don't get a bonus item... just tree in dock!
Here's mine...
Hi EmmaKate,
Very cool Garden! I love the pic with all the different trees.

It looks like there are two different choices, at two different price points. One is just the tree in your dock. But the other is advertised as a 'tree kit' and says you plant the saplings, receive bonus kinzcash, and a bonus on-line gift. I'm wondering if this would work just like using a regular green tag? Or if the 'bonus online item' is something different. The box is a different graphic from the Caring Valley gift box. I have all the trees so I'm trying to decide if I want to go for one more.

:cmunk:
Flora is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: