Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 02:39 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, February 13th & 14th

Ganz sure keeps us wondering what they're up to about the going away party
How can one keep away from there? Even if its to look, as they know webkinz are very curious pets.
Mine are always pleading for something, Now how can I say NO to my sweet eyed babies
Ones whining for the candles, another for Milkshake Machine!
Yes, TiGrrr: my newest one( the tiger) you'll have your Tiger Lillie's!
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2010, 03:12 AM   #22

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

OH thank you for the heads up! Just went shopping! Also ordered myself a shirt that I designed it just got shipped yay!! Gosh I just love everything webkinz lol!! <------------serious addict!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:12 AM   #23

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

yes the estore is going away
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

what a dilema.............so much super stuff to pick from. i am so undecided as to what i want.

i must go take a good look................... thanks for the info cows4you.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:22 AM   #25
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Smile Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, February 13th & 14th

thats cool that the candels light up i like the new birthstone pet but im no longer aloud to get anything for this month cause i got the lovekitten parents are weird!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #26
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Thanks for te images footie,they look really cool!! I'm so excited, the cotton candy sheep is finally on!!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #27

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Great StarClan the last weekend for the Love Kitten?!?!?! I need to save up $10!!!
swimmergal20+ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:29 AM   #28
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

The estore is bye bye!? What will happen to my deluxe account, my estore stuff, and the estore stuff I bought for my friends?
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #29
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

i think the going away party is for the ming stuff if then I HOPE IT DOES NOT MEAN WEBKINZ IS GOING AWAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #30
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by retheriolu
The estore is bye bye!? What will happen to my deluxe account, my estore stuff, and the estore stuff I bought for my friends?
View Post Originally Posted by woofywoo7
i think the going away party is for the ming stuff if then I HOPE IT DOES NOT MEAN WEBKINZ IS GOING AWAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it is going away forever, I believe they will offering up the 'cold' items if you will (ice fort and those pieces), ice fawn, etc since spring is just about here. You know a last chance to get these before they are gone til next year kind of thing
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: