Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, December 17th & 18th

A new front page story has been added:

Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, December 17th & 18th

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced the following items for sale at the eStore, December 17 & 18th
Webkinz: Tinkerpup, Mistletoe Mouse, Griffin, Sagittarius Buck, Green Seadragon, Capricorn Goat, Bubblegumasaurus, Floral Fox, Purple Floral Fox, Sabertooth Tiger, Thunderbird, Sunflower Lion, Seaspray Dolphin, Moon Fox, Fire Fawn, Holiday Husky, Pink Greyhound

Exclusives: Polarberry Shrub, High Class Christmas Tree, Giant Clydesdale Nutcracker, Gold Standard Rug, Pristine Planter, Golden Tiered Tub, Fit For a King Suite, Live Like a Queen Suite, Junior Golden Suite, Slushaway Snowplow, Gear Up For Bed

Pet of the Month: Polar Bear online version only, IceMan Value Pack, Webkinz Icepresso Machine, Icepresso Table and Mug, Iceman Drums, Iceman Outfit
Pary Animal Value Pack, White Limo, Party Light, Fountain Firework, Disco Flooring, Disco Wallpaper
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Decemeber 17th & 18th

I guess the Ice Fawn isn't coming back this year?
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, i guess it is time to go look and see what my wallet can afford!!!

thanks cows for the info!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

I may just have to get that pink greyhound
lilduckey99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
I am also waiting to see if that pet comes back, as I really want one. But, remember it's not officially winter yet and I figured that pet might come around winter so who knows we will have plenty of time. Besides, winter lasts a while so it could come any time.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, Decemeber 17th & 18th

Thanx COWS for the eStore News.
I just got the adorable Pink Greyhound & now just need a unique name for her.
Also got the White Limo & Slushaway Snowplow for my vehicle collection. I just started filling my 4th garage. Don't know if I'll ever have everyone but I'm gonna try!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
It's hard to say, perhaps it will come back in January....that's when it came out last year. I think it's too early to say whether it's not coming back or not
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #8

basbunch is on a distinguished road

Default also snowman figure and white coupe car!

also the snowman figure and the white coupe car!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:24 PM   #9
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, December 17th & 18th

Thanks for the info.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: