Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 12:24 AM   #21
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Wowzer Weekend at the Ganz eStore, April 17th & 18th

Congrats COWS and welcome Romeo.
All the ladies in the pasture are gonna live this stud
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 12:35 AM   #22
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Congrats COWS on your new adoption! Welcome to sweet lovable Romeo, the baby longhorn! and I see that he's already outfitted with eyeglasses, he looks really smart!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

Lovepooh331 is on a distinguished road

My question is why are they releasing the Taurus bull when we are still in Aries. Oh well guess I just have to wait for my Aries last even though it should be first.
Lovepooh331 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #24
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Lovepooh331
My question is why are they releasing the Taurus bull when we are still in Aries. Oh well guess I just have to wait for my Aries last even though it should be first.
They still have to finish the "monthly" schedule of the last set of pets, they began with the May Emerald Lab, so they concluded with the April Diamond Doggy which must be available until the end of April, while the new Zodiac Taurus Bull, following the Zodiac schedule, should run April 21st to May 21st 2010. This make it a possibility that for 9 days the Diamond Doggy and the Taurus Bull will both be sold at the same time.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:53 AM   #25
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations COWS on the new addition to your herd

I can't wait to see what they bring out for Cancer, I really hope it's a Crab!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #26
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Congratulations, Cows! Is Romeo a close enough Longhorn?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:13 AM   #27
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

seeing all the cows in their little herd like that just made my day!
Congrats on an amazing animal!
And that is a super name.
kathstew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #28

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Congrats on your new friend...awesome addition to the herd! I love that you have a herd of cows, very cool and creative!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:57 AM   #29
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations Cows4you! They look adorable together!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 AM   #30
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I just got the veggies and dip platter! Its a little big for my cafe table but who cares! Hopefully Ganz will soon come out with smaller food decorations!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcc.jpg (76.1 KB, 13 views)
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ponyo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: