Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #31
Is a Ghostie
Webkinz :)

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: World Wide Play Day Has Begun, Log On Later for a Gift

This isn't that fair, especially for webkinz players in Asia! They'll have to wait AGES!!!!!!! It's already six o clock here in england!!!!!!!

Oh, and LOVED the video!!!

Last edited by bunnyberrtie; 09-24-2011 at 12:40 PM..
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #32
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Maybe you can try to post the video on a post instead of on the Front Page FIA and then give the link to where it is.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #33
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Man do I want to see the video! : D ! I'm still recovering from being sick for two days, so I don't know if I can play outside. Do you think playing with my Webkinz in the real world counts?!
Gringersnap is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #34

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

If we go outside and play here you just get bitten alive by Mosquitos then you have to worry about the consequences the bite may have.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:20 PM   #35
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I wish we could keep the back pack as an object! I think the gift boxes and bags are so cute sometime that I hate to open them.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #36
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
I wish we could keep the back pack as an object! I think the gift boxes and bags are so cute sometime that I hate to open them.
I still have several years worth of gift boxes( Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter) in my dock because I just hate to part with them they are so pretty.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:31 PM   #37

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I can't wait for the gift it looks awesome. Just 30 minutes to go.
Have been tallying up some good kinzcash on WKN in the arcade though.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #38
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Thank you FIA for the info && sharing the video. I missed it, It was really cute!

View Post Originally Posted by Dollspace
I agree Dollspace! The backpack would be a cool gift.

Last edited by karenpd; 09-24-2011 at 01:46 PM..
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #39

Thanks FIA for the video.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #40
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I think they are now going to bring webkinz back to us!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
naooltas are extinct, no i like cheese not ham, no they aren't, ~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: