Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 11:40 AM   #21
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: World Wide Play Day Has Begun, Log On Later for a Gift

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
Oh well. Maybe you can get the video posted else where, or maybe they will post it in WKN. Otherwise, not the end of the world to miss it.

Thanks for trying and good luck on coming up with a method.

Thanks for trying FIA, like FBmom said maybe we will get lucky and they will post it on WKN!

Last edited by Vickie; 09-24-2011 at 11:42 AM..
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #22
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

oops never mind i just looked in the wiki and saw what the prizes look like
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Cool! (: I've always seen the Worldwide Day of Play on Nickelodeon, and I just saw a commercial about Webkinz shutting down on Nick a while ago.
Vanilla3244 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #24
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but I got a picture of the log-in screen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz Worldwide Day of Play.jpg (76.2 KB, 21 views)
KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #25
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Could I make a comment please? Id like to suggest that when there are prizes given away for things on Webkinz, the picture of it/them isn't put right front and center on the front page. What if we wanted to be surprised? Many times we came here to see what was going on or what the status of things were and all the events or prizes or gifts were totally ruined because there is the pictures of it all. We dont even know theres a prize or event but within 1 xecond of getting on here the whole thing is exposed. Why not give people a choice and put these pics in Spoilers so we can choose to seethem and choose not to if we dont want to? Youre taking a lot of the fun out of things IMHO though I apprecitae that you of course do all the work.
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #26
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Well Webkinz Insider is supposed to do that. That's kinda the point of the site. If they don't spoil the surprise, then they're not WI. If you don't wanna know the prizes then you probably shouldn't look at the front page. Still, I understand your argument.
KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:15 PM   #27
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
Could I make a comment please? Id like to suggest that when there are prizes given away for things on Webkinz, the picture of it/them isn't put right front and center on the front page. What if we wanted to be surprised? Many times we came here to see what was going on or what the status of things were and all the events or prizes or gifts were totally ruined because there is the pictures of it all. We dont even know theres a prize or event but within 1 xecond of getting on here the whole thing is exposed. Why not give people a choice and put these pics in Spoilers so we can choose to seethem and choose not to if we dont want to? Youre taking a lot of the fun out of things IMHO though I apprecitae that you of course do all the work.
I made the choice to post a picture of the gift box on the front page. If you don't want to know what's inside, just don't click on the WIki link until after you've opened your own box.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:17 PM   #28
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if that cool backpack/cooler is the gift box or if we get to keep it???
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #29
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I wonder if that cool backpack/cooler is the gift box or if we get to keep it???
That's just the gift box. It'll disappear when you open it.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:27 PM   #30
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

Here is 8:30 PM I really want to get the gift box but I think I am sleeping then.
And xD I already played 4 hrs outside today <3
galbior is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
naooltas are extinct, no i like cheese not ham, no they aren't, ~*gringersnap

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: