Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #11
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Woodland Wonders Silver Key Found in Magic Mire Feature

I found 2 of them today also. Pictures are on my home computer though. I also found a pachinko seed that looks more like a seed than the one in the Fairy Falls. I'll post a picture when i get home if no one beats me to it.

Last edited by UncleTimmay; 07-31-2009 at 12:46 PM..
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

I found one of the pods, doesn't look the same but definitely the pachinko pod, from the Magic Mire just now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmagic mire pixie pod.JPG (86.3 KB, 13 views)
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
Yes! I'm A
Webkinz :)

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Woodland Wonders Silver Key Found in Magic Mire Feature

HAH45454 -

I think that the Fairy Falls instructions are incorrect.

Regarding finding keys: we know that in Fairy Falls if the fairy drops a key you then click on the key and search the forest for a door. The key unlocks the door which can contain a various number of pixie pods. I don't see anywhere in the "new" revised instructions (since the addition of the Magic Mire) about using the dropped key to search the forest for the doors.

The Woodland Wonders instructions talk about finding keys, which are added to your collection. The whole key collection wasn't added to the magical forest until Woodland Wonders was introduced.

So, I think they just copied the new Magic Mire instructions and used them for the Fairy Falls, changing the pictures to match each forest, but they forgot to add the part about using the keys to find doors in the Fairy Falls section.

Just my guess but it looks like that is what they did. (I have never found a key in the Fairy Falls that was added to a collection - they have always been used to find the doors.)

You think someone should tell them?? *lol*
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

I've always assumed that the keys refered to in the Magic Mire instructions were from the silver/gold/jade key collection. That's why you can access the key collection from the main page of the Magical Forest and don't have to go into Woodland Wonders to see it... because it is not exclusive to just one game.
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:57 PM   #15
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I found 2 of them today also. Pictures are on my home computer though. I also found a pachinko seed that looks more like a seed than the one in the Fairy Falls. I'll post a picture when i get home if no one beats me to it.

Timmay:

Did you mean it looked more like the seeds in the "Woodland Wonders"? You said Fairy Falls but I have never found pachinko seeds in Fairy Falls.

I think some here are confusing Fairy Falls with Woodland Wonders - or just saying one but meaning the other.

KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #16

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

I found a gold key this morning!
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

that is interesting for sure, a silver key...

this morning my magic mire search gave me a BONUS pixie pod for the pachinko, it was green and did not look like the purple pods at all, it was more oval but with vines on it.. when I went to play the pachinko game it was purple and not special in any way though
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #18
sknurse
sknurse is on a distinguished road

It actually says for both Fairy Falls, and Magic Mire, in the instructions, that you can find keys for your collection. I hope that Ganz adds forest keys to Fairy Falls as well. There are keys in Fairy Falls, but so far only the ones that open a door to find multiple pixie pods have been found. It would sure increase our chances for unlocking prizes if they added the forest keys to Fairy Falls!!!

Oops, just read KinzIs4BigKidz2's post...sorry to repeat.

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
HAH45454 -

I think that the Fairy Falls instructions are incorrect.

Regarding finding keys: we know that in Fairy Falls if the fairy drops a key you then click on the key and search the forest for a door. The key unlocks the door which can contain a various number of pixie pods. I don't see anywhere in the "new" revised instructions (since the addition of the Magic Mire) about using the dropped key to search the forest for the doors.

The Woodland Wonders instructions talk about finding keys, which are added to your collection. The whole key collection wasn't added to the magical forest until Woodland Wonders was introduced.

So, I think they just copied the new Magic Mire instructions and used them for the Fairy Falls, changing the pictures to match each forest, but they forgot to add the part about using the keys to find doors in the Fairy Falls section.

Just my guess but it looks like that is what they did. (I have never found a key in the Fairy Falls that was added to a collection - they have always been used to find the doors.)

You think someone should tell them?? *lol*
I totally agree. Something is not right with the instructions for the Charm Forest. There are many inconsistencies.

Last edited by sknurse; 07-31-2009 at 01:17 PM..
sknurse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:33 PM   #19

diannebee will become famous soon enough

It says in the info page of Magic Mire that you can get keys....doesn't it?
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
Manda
Gift Guru

beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!beefwellington is the cats pajamas!

Got a silver key myself. Flickered from silver to gold to emerald. I was curious if it mean, if we can look for keys in any of the forest games? woodland, mire and regular fairy? hmm
beefwellington is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
icanhazcheezburger?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: