Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: Wonderland Items to make an Appearance in Curio Shop

Mad Hatter chair in curio shop now
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #82
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Yes, and you can buy as many of them as you wish. So, it is CSO item.
kiska is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #83

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Worth staying up for. Mad Hatter Chair in Curio right now American accounts.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:17 AM   #84

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

GOOD JOB!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

AND NOW,AT NOON!!!Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by kkryss; 09-30-2010 at 06:17 AM..
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:19 AM   #85
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

One thing that bothers me right now is I see the times posted for some wonderland items (which is great) but one of the items appears at noon. Most people are either working or in school at that time so most people won't be able to get it. They should have the wonderland curio shop items appear 4pm or later so everyone has a chance to get them.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:01 AM   #86

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I do hope the Mad Flower will be on again soon............as I won't be home at noon today . The chairs are adorable. Love this theme
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #87

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
One thing that bothers me right now is I see the times posted for some wonderland items (which is great) but one of the items appears at noon. Most people are either working or in school at that time so most people won't be able to get it. They should have the wonderland curio shop items appear 4pm or later so everyone has a chance to get them.
I can understand how you are feeling... But, don't forget that some people work at night and go to school at night.. Everyone has a different schedule.. Not everyone is on a daytime schedule... I for one go to work at 4 pm..So, I miss alot of the night time stuff. My husband also has odd hours... Everyone is different... I hope that you get the item! Since it looks like more than one can be bought, maybe you could have a friend get it for you and kinzpost it to you..

Good luck !!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #88
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I'm wondering if the plants go outside or inside. If the former, it's gonna hinder the room decoration.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:05 AM   #89
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

The Mad Flower goes inside too.
The bed is really cool, Asian accts now.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:05 AM   #90

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kittycat mommy
I do hope the Mad Flower will be on again soon............as I won't be home at noon today . The chairs are adorable. Love this theme
I'm sorry that you won't be home. Maybe a friend can get it for you since it looks like we can buy more than one... I hope that you get it soon! Good luck!!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: