Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Wonderland Items to make an Appearance in Curio Shop

OMG that's fantastic!
I'm so buying this!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #32
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
GREAT idea [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! I am so glad this is not another estore gimmick. I am looking forward to collecting them all!
It seems to me it is another estore gimmick. According to the wiki page two of the best items are eStore items, so once again we can't have a complete set without forking out cash for pixels (I refuse to do this.)

The Caterpillar Bubble Blower and the Warped Grandfather Clock are marked as eStore.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #33
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I love Alice in Wonderland! I'm so happy they finally released a webkinz room theme!!! Can't wait! I love the painted rose bush, warped grandfather clock and unbirthday party chair! They would look awesome in my Wonderland room!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tracyvanity; 09-29-2010 at 11:21 AM..
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #34

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

How great -- a new non-estore theme! Hooray! I'm going to start saving k-cash for this stuff. I wonder if the plants will be indoor...
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #35
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
It seems to me it is another estore gimmick. According to the wiki page two of the best items are eStore items, so once again we can't have a complete set without forking out cash for pixels (I refuse to do this.)

The Caterpillar Bubble Blower and the Warped Grandfather Clock are marked as eStore.
Oh no!!!!! I really liked those but there is no way I'm shelling out real money for that!
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #36

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Love the wonderland theme! Any idea when it will appear in the W Store themes? Or are all pieces Curio Shop only?
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #37
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
dixie! do you think we might could have a "members wonder about princess theme wall sconce and persian window" ? i would like to jiggle their memory on those items since they have already added new items to the curio shop data base

i love this new theme! my cheshire cat will be right at home
I think that's a good idea, I have been waiting a LONG time for that window.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #38

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by bc2

I probably won't buy the two estore items unless they're pretty cheap.

At least they're giving us lots of cool curio shop items. Hope it doesn't take months and months for the entire theme to show up.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #39
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momohuny
Love the wonderland theme! Any idea when it will appear in the W Store themes? Or are all pieces Curio Shop only?
No momohunny, they are Curio shop items. From what I can see the first of those items has appeared in the Curio Shop at midnight, so keep an eye on your account. The other items, I am pretty sure, will be rares.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #40

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No momohunny, they are Curio shop items. From what I can see the first of those items has appeared in the Curio Shop at midnight, so keep an eye on your account. The other items, I am pretty sure, will be rares.
Thank you, Dixiecup! I'll keep my eyes open...I feel like I'm becoming a WebKinz zombie! Need sleep....must click....
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: