Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 09:10 AM   #21
e can find a cure
Webkinz :)

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Wonderland Items to make an Appearance in Curio Shop

This is AWESOME! I LOVE Alice in Wonderland!! If anybody has this crazy guy ---> , he will feel right at home.
natalie456789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 09:21 AM   #22
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am TOTALLY moving my chishire cat to that room. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!! I need oxygen today seriously!!!!!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:26 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If you have an Asian account there is the Mad Hatter's chair in there right now
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #24

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

omg i want some of those items sooo bad..cant wait till they come to american accounts.
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:38 AM   #25

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:47 AM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

thanks for posting the chair was in the curio store - I just saw the banner and ran and opened my asian account - WI is the best

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 09-29-2010 at 09:49 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #27

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I just wanted to let everyone know you can buy more than 1 of the Mad Hatter chair!!!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #28
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

GREAT idea [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! I am so glad this is not another estore gimmick. I am looking forward to collecting them all!
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #29
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

dixie! do you think we might could have a "members wonder about princess theme wall sconce and persian window" ? i would like to jiggle their memory on those items since they have already added new items to the curio shop data base

i love this new theme! my cheshire cat will be right at home
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:51 AM   #30
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Great idea, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]! These items look gorgeous, and I love the idea of incorporating a theme from a classic book. I hope we can look forward to other similar themes in the future. Thanks, Arte.

Oh cool! The Mad Hatter's chair will be available to us later today. Awesome! (as Tabby von Meow says). I can't wait.

Last edited by NDmaria; 09-29-2010 at 10:51 AM..
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: